Forums

ForumsQuests

Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

Posted May 25, '13 at 3:26am

beatlesfanvn

beatlesfanvn

4 posts

Please excuse my spelling and grammar mistakes, the post above was quite long and I'm pretty busy at the time.

Posted May 25, '13 at 3:42am

Yahel007

Yahel007

542 posts

Instead of writing wall of text, u could simply record a video :D

Posted May 25, '13 at 9:51pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,850 posts

Huh, beatlesfanvn was faster... i figured out the same stratagy, if youre able to get on the highground and (more improtant) the spot right from the highground, with dens there (upgraded later to long-range ballistas) you have only to make sure you have enough to defend the right-way (flying units).

By using that i was able to get all 18 stars too, yay, for now the hardest quest for me to get.

Cant wait to see the rest... there is still a cloudy area on the map, space for some more maps^^

Posted May 25, '13 at 10:43pm

mmmangos

mmmangos

3 posts

Thank you Harbinger7! And especially thank you beatlesfanvn for taking the time to provide that detailed explanation! I managed to get it and have all the badges now :)

Posted May 26, '13 at 4:07am

beatlesfanvn

beatlesfanvn

4 posts

I have 1 question: the 3 final upgrades of temples, which is the best? I did not have any experiments, but it seems to me the Temple of Ifrit is the best choice.

Posted May 26, '13 at 5:40am

Placa

Placa

5 posts

beatlesfanvn wrote:

I have 1 question: the 3 final upgrades of temples, which is the best? I did not have any experiments, but it seems to me the Temple of Ifrit is the best choice.

Honestly, I think it depends. If you have a tight space, then yeah Temple of Ifrit seems like a good choice, but I've seem to find myself favoring the Area of Effect temples. The intermediate AoE temples have large damage and the final one keeps blasting non-stop when there's an enemy in the vicinity.

The final choice is yours, but keep in mind terrain.

Posted May 26, '13 at 12:01pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,850 posts

Imo it depends on the postioon, i prefer to have "Beholder" or "Hellfire" in front, depends a lil bit on the covered area, "Beholder"s range is a lil bit better, but "Hellfire" has AOE... well both would work fine^^
And in the back "Ifrit" cuz of his higher dmg.
Most enemys melt in front and dont reach the back, the rest is for the "Ifrit"s.

Posted May 29, '13 at 1:05am

CyperWolf

CyperWolf

2 posts

Yeah... the harm no building is kinda hard to get since you finished the level late w/ destroyed enemy buildings

Posted May 29, '13 at 3:21am

beatlesfanvn

beatlesfanvn

4 posts

Actually no. It isn't that hard because you can just do the levels again and they actually count.

Posted May 29, '13 at 7:14am

CyperWolf

CyperWolf

2 posts

BUt I did replay the levels so btw... by enemy buildings does the taverns count?

Reply to Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!