Forums

ForumsQuests

Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 1:55am

leonard_greene1

leonard_greene1

2 posts

I sent a ticket to support, seems the latest map patch glitched and when I finish the Argonia final map to try and get brilliant, the map stays on, the music keeps playing, and there is no finish.

On the new maps, I have arthritis, and I have to say that the final map with the Battleship has way too much overload to keep up with. So, between the glitch on older maps, and the overloaded final map, seems I may be through here.

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 5:39am

StDrake

StDrake

191 posts

The new maps are **** hard to max out, all goes well and then some lucky parrot, diver or ninja suddenly makes it through, wtf?

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 7:43am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,067 posts

Knight

I suggest you to try to win 3 stars on level 19 (day and night).
If you succeed to the tenth wave without touching the stones, you will surely succeed to the end.

In this case on other levels (20,21) you will be needing only 2 stars (day and night).

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 7:58am

NoHeal4u

NoHeal4u

1 post

Cant find a support thread so ill ask here. Do you guys have bug with archmage? Ive killed it 4 times already and game just continues without saying that ive completed that level. How to fix this?

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 12:16pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,802 posts

@Ivanxxxxxx: i found level 21 surprisingly more easy than 19, if you slow down the first smuggler-wave its pretty easy to secure the rest, so you can laso go on 6 stars on 21, 2 star ratings then needed on 19/20...

@NoHeal4u: no problems on my side, works fine... maybe try it again after you clearing your browsers cache (google how to, depending on the browser you use), if it is a game-issue this might be fix it.

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 1:54pm

KnOxEr

KnOxEr

1 post

Why can't i finish level 12? I've killed the boss and now the game just stays there passing time, nothing happens. It's the second time this happens.
Seems like a bug to me, anyway of fixing this?

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 2:02pm

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,067 posts

Knight

In any case,It is possible to get three stars (day and night) on all 3 (19,20,21) missions.According to the method and style of playing,everybody can find a mission for a brilliant score.

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 7:00pm

Ferret

Ferret

6,472 posts

Administrator

Level 12 apparently had some sort of bug, if you refresh your version it should be fixed? :)

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 8:18pm

leonard_greene1

leonard_greene1

2 posts

I have refreshed and rebooted on level 12, I will try to do the cache dump when on it next time

i beat the battleship, but there are so many waves in the smoke they walked off with the gems! I feel cheated!

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 3:08pm

IanIanIan

IanIanIan

2 posts

I find 20 incredibly hard.. There's not enough firepower to take down all the diver's that just run straight to the gems. You have to save a fear or meteor for them, but you are mana drained for the entire map because you have to shell out 900 mana as fast as possible to sink those ships.

Reply to Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!