Forums

ForumsQuests

Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 1:39pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,964 posts

Question. To get harm no building do you have to do it without getting resources. I did them without getting enemy buildings and getting resources but i didn't get the quest so idk.

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 2:03pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,885 posts

@Dapro: I think mana pools and gold mines count as enemy buildings, but I can't be completely sure as I got that quest a long time ago. I suggest that you replay the levels, but do not unlock those buildings

Posted Sep 23, '13 at 10:43am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,803 posts

Just dont use cut out on anything, simply dont use the spell in this stages^^

Posted Sep 28, '13 at 7:26am

farheen_fathima_370

farheen_fathima_370

1 post

[i]hi I haven't yet done any quest

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 1:48pm

bakkart

bakkart

318 posts

Did #18 get nerfed recently? I had been trying to get three stars for a while (for some reason I could do it at night but not during the day), but then yesterday it seemed like there were fewer enemies and fewer "blocking towers" at the beginning. Finally got my "Brilliant" for the day campaign.

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 5:55pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,803 posts

The game is updated to 1.3.0, major update with some fixes, the game is "rebalanced".

Patchnotes:

- Fast Speed can be toggled instead of holding (pause the game to switch controls)
- New hotkeys: P for pause, T for next wave
- Coins autocollect before the next wave
- Texts are tweaked
- Terror protects from Charm for 2 seconds
- Total game re-balance: skill effects, meteor damage, towers XP formula, towers upgrade costs, towers ranges and damages, enemies HP are tweaked
- All the levels are re-balanced
- Fixed bugs:
+ Towers XP on highground was incorrect
+ Damage bonuses were not applied
+ A lot of XP when losing
+ Crypt charges were whirling
+ Crypt charges did not re-aim
+ Scared enemies do not stuck
+ ⦠and a lot of others

Posted Oct 1, '13 at 5:57pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,803 posts

No idea why, but a part of my post didnt make it, so here is the rest:

Maybe the rebalance is responsable for your blilliant rating?^^

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 1:51am

bakkart

bakkart

318 posts

Thanks! That probably explains the difference between one day and the next.

Posted Oct 2, '13 at 5:44pm

wayac

wayac

1 post

Am I missing something? I started a new game after the update and can't even beat level 4. No matter how many or what type of towers I build, rogues and bards just waltz past my defenses. I know you're trying to make it more of a challenge, but being forced to grind the same level over and over seems like a step backwards.

One of the things that really made me prefer this one to the original Cursed Treasure was that even if you lost you could get enough xp to get strong enough to see the rest of the content. Now it seems that's not the case.

Posted Oct 4, '13 at 5:48pm

vilifyingforce

vilifyingforce

1 post

I've tried Level 20 probably 50-60 times now and cannot get brilliant. Haven't been able to get anywhere near lucky enough to make it. Any level that can leak on the first wave is just silly.

Reply to Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!