Forums

ForumsQuests

Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 7:02pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,540 posts

cant finish, harm no building either...do i really have to finish the three levels without the spells (cut out, etc.) ?

You can use all of your spells, you just cannot take over an enemy building (Taverns, cemeteries, and such). I do not believe you can take over mana pools or mines either, but I am not 100 percent sure.

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 8:10pm

Reton8

Reton8

2,540 posts

I'm running into a real problem on Level 14 (Day, might as well apply to night as well).

When I face the robots it flies over the water, invincible and grabs a gem (so I cannot get a three star rating). In the walkthrough the use uses the fear spell on the robot, but there must have been a patch since then or I am doing something wrong, because I cannot use the fear spell on the robot. What do I do?

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 8:34pm

Niteversion

Niteversion

2 posts

Use the meteor spell as soon as the robot appears so u trigger his vanish ability, if u have some scroll use them, like the freeze one or the chicken one.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 1:36am

christopherareed

christopherareed

10 posts

Just save 300 mana and get the reduce meteor mana cost skill and hit it twice. Towers will finish it off.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 5:15am

christopherareed

christopherareed

10 posts

All badges done. All quests done. Now what? :*(

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 6:21am

zatchbell896

zatchbell896

24 posts

I couldn't help noticing a bug.

On level 12 if you turn the two minions into chickens and kill them before they change back, the boss never reverts back to it's original form.

Resulting in an elemental phase forever.

http://i.imgur.com/fXtQ0eh.png

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 8:32am

Reton8

Reton8

2,540 posts

Yeah, I just figured out that meteors can kill off the robots in invincible mode. And it's definitely best to disperse your skill points in all three trees, but the undead is very helpful in that skill points there increase tower range. I believe this was mentioned before, but go for increasing gold and mana at the start of the game first, then decrease spell costs and upgrade costs, also allow towers to gain experience over time.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 3:13pm

Tethroil

Tethroil

1 post

It seems that I cannot get quest "harm no building", I have 3stars on lvls 10-12 and I am positive that I haven't destroyed any buildings : / (I did the requirements of quest after replaying lvls)

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 3:00am

SSTG

SSTG

10,878 posts

Knight

Yeah, I got all the quests completed, all the badges, and achievements and I maxed the level to 51. That was a lot of work but that's okay because I like the game.  The end sucked though. At least in the first one there was a picture of a demon sitting on a throne with a treasure behind him and a message saying: " Congratulation you've completed all the missions and proved yourself as a reliable dark lord."
There were no pictures for Cursed Treasure 2. :(

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 12:29pm

brunodemoch

brunodemoch

47 posts

Finally done!! I can go back to Gemcraft and start Hands of war!

Reply to Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!