Lazorman

Lazorman

1 post

I have no idea how to see if I have the quest done or not... D:

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 2:17pm

LiquidKryptonite

LiquidKryptonite

30 posts

I'm a little confused as to how to get the 'Harm No Building' Quest. Do you have to earn 3 stars on both the night and day settings? Also, do the mana pools and the gold mines count as enemy buildings?

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 3:02pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,085 posts

Anything with a shield counts as a building. I'm not sure you actually need three stars when you win as long as you have three stars completed for the battle. At least that's what happened for me.

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 7:45pm

ferrisbva

ferrisbva

3 posts

to get 3 stars with one tower try level 1 when try level 2 when you do (on level 2) you will get it (try three time on level one onn the a try useing one)

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 4:28pm

szakib

szakib

2 posts

Do the mana pools and the mines really count as enemy buildings for the "harm no building" quest or is there a bug which stops me from getting it?

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 4:44pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

Do the mana pools and the mines really count as enemy buildings for the "harm no building" quest or is there a bug which stops me from getting it?

Well they are buildings so I would say yes.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 2:37am

mastersw

mastersw

1 post

Quest "Harm no Building" is bugged. I finished this quest without completing the required levels with 3 stars http://i.imagebanana.com/img/m1x8p6um/Unbenannt.PNG

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 2:56am

szakib

szakib

2 posts

The description of "harm no building" says "... without destroying any enemy buildings". The mana pools and the mines do not get destroyed when you activate them and they are in a separate category in the evilopedia, so I thought they are neutral buildings.

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 7:16am

fashathus

fashathus

1 post

I think the way to beat the 3 star a level without more than one tower is you will have to play the earliest levels with high ground with all the upgrades you can get

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 9:38am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

379 posts

For me this quests is so hard.... :(

Reply to Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!