Forums

ForumsQuests

Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

Posted Mar 18, '13 at 6:18pm

Ampenn

Ampenn

1 post

For the Wicked Source quest, I came back after making it to level 20, but you can do it as soon as you can get the High Ground ork boost, and the reduced cost Meteor in the demon tree. It would also help if you got the starting mana boost from the undead tree.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 5:24am

harimaugelo

harimaugelo

1 post

Yay! This day finally
ALL QUEST COMPLETED!!!
ALL QUEST COMPLETED!!!
ALL QUEST COMPLETED!!!

Btw there's no rewards???? :(

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 3:12pm

bigjeff84

bigjeff84

1 post

in the Harm No Building quest it says
Get 3 stars on level 10, 11 and 12 without destroying any enemy buildings.
does this include mines & mana pools?

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 8:24pm

Gantic

Gantic

7,024 posts

Mines and Mana Pools count as enemy structures. Anything with a shield is an enemy structure.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:40pm

RonanAdler

RonanAdler

7 posts

Can anyone explain how to complete the " wicked soucer " quest ? If possible, with screen shoots. Thnaks :)

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 11:59pm

mapatric

mapatric

1 post

Finished all 15 levels night and day, brilliant rating, didn't get Evil Superstar.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 12:06am

Gantic

Gantic

7,024 posts

Can anyone explain how to complete the " wicked soucer " quest ? If possible, with screen shoots. Thnaks :)

Invest in the Demon Skill tree. Use the Demon tower with the enemy to mine skill, also decrease the cost of Meteor.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 4:12am

BlazingSceptile

BlazingSceptile

1 post

For the Harm No Building quest, are you allowed to use Cut Out to cut down forests?

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 2:52am

player2aj

player2aj

1 post

I just got "Harm No Building" with only 2 stars on level 12.

Posted Mar 22, '13 at 7:03am

teedeepee

teedeepee

1 post

Hi folks, this may be a silly question, but how do you know if you've completed a quest or not? I've completed all the levels on 3 stars, got all the badges (apart from the It's a Trap one - still can't figure that one out), but I can't see the quests anywhere within the game. I completed level 3 without using any spells but didn't get any notification that I'd successfully completed a quest. What am I missing?!

Reply to Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!