Forums

ForumsQuests

Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 4:36am

toto52

toto52

1 post

Wicked Sourcet work: just one tower lvl 3 only (upgraded twice maximum)and it works

reset your skills to do it

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 11:13am

GuestPlayerPro

GuestPlayerPro

2 posts

- I myself didn't get this Quest right after finishing mission but after refreshing page

I confirm that issue. I thought the quest is buggy that it doesn't trigger despite I fulfilled the requirements, but then it triggered after the page refresh. Minor issue.

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 11:14am

GuestPlayerPro

GuestPlayerPro

2 posts

The quest issueI discussed above is Wicked Source.

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 12:40pm

Geo555

Geo555

1 post

moar! moar quests!

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 6:58pm

DarthBodya

DarthBodya

6 posts

All works...i got all achievements...now only wait if had some new stages

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 10:29am

Latinopotter

Latinopotter

1 post

As far as I can tell, all the quests work now, except I can't figure out what the last one wants from me. It is a meteor with a cancel sign infront of it. which e\\level does it apply to?

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 2:32pm

Clancy12

Clancy12

4,708 posts

@Latinopotter It says right on it "Defeat level 3 without utilizing a spell." So all you need to do is get Brilliant on level three, without using Cut Out, Terror, or Meteor.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 3:35pm

portarto

portarto

81 posts

@Latinopotter you can see what you need to do when you put your cursor on quest.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 5:52am

wawahage

wawahage

3 posts

I can't seem to get complete the "no Magic Allowed" quest. I even tried not picking up the coins and mana potions, let alone the scrolls and of course no spells, but the quest just won't complete.

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 8:12am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,773 posts

Sometimes there is a lil delay between solving and getting the quest, so i would suggest to check your users page sometimes later.
I checked your page and see you have the quest (now^^).

Reply to Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!