Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 8:14am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,866 posts

Sorry for dp..

@Latinopotter: the quest you mean is this i think:

No Magic Allowed
Defeat level 3 without utilizing a spell.
Hardness: Easy

Posted Apr 20, '13 at 10:57am

bingilibong

bingilibong

1 post

Wicked source does work, i used a temple that had all demon upgrade on it, you can also use spells to help though

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 6:28pm

dnicolai

dnicolai

1 post

Took me a couple days because my computer kept lagging like crazy (couldn't Fast Forward or it would freeze) but I got 'em all. It really wasn't all that hard, I would just finish one zone in the daytime and then again at night.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 7:38pm

aknola

aknola

1 post

I was trying to complete Wicked Source and kept trying to win level 3 with one tower.  MUCH harder than winning level 2 with one tower.  I now know my error, but am trying to win level 3 with only one tower.  Very hard!

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 12:24am

angelkitty2

angelkitty2

1 post

Is the "Harm No Building" quest still bugged? I just finished those levels getting a 3 star rating on each without destroying enemy buildings like it says, but the quest still doesn't say it's completed.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 3:36pm

marianav

marianav

1 post

all quests completed... what would be the next game that you would recommend?

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 6:05pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,866 posts

Well, if you want quests and like TDs i would suggest:

Demons vs Fairyland (same as CT2, you gain upgrade points with exp, so a lil bit easier then other ones)

Kingdom Rush & Incursion 2 (here you gain upgrades by stars/gems you gain by winning a level, the better you are (reamining lives) the more stars/gems you get. And if you gained all stars/gems from a level you cant get more from this level, so these ones are more challenging than CT2)

GemCraft Labyrinth (to get the quests here you must invest a lot of time^^)

Posted May 8, '13 at 7:10am

TheMrHooligan

TheMrHooligan

1 post

I did all the Qusts, I have all stars day and night, on all 15 levels
rank is 35
Now what I'm supposed to do ?

Posted May 8, '13 at 7:54am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,866 posts

Play another game and wait a lil bit, this month we will see a map-pack (barbarian queen level pack) for CT2, the announcement can be found here

Posted May 10, '13 at 3:02am

hotflower

hotflower

3 posts

Wicked source and Harm no building badge better get looked at. or upgraded its a major glitch. I have been trying to earn it for while now. I got measly one star there no way to get wicked source to upgrade pass lvl 2 tower on that map. Unless your game programer yourself...try playing it several times on another computer see if it there glitch is fix worthy.  I love the game its fix of major stress-full-day.

Reply to Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!