Forums

ForumsQuests

Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

Posted May 24, '13 at 7:12am

drfico

drfico

4 posts

Excuse me,
How am i supposed to be changing my enemies into mines?
Thanks

Posted May 24, '13 at 8:01am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

You can not  change them :)
If you have the appropriate skill, when you kill them they can turn into a trap.
There are three types, one for each faction.

Posted May 24, '13 at 11:22am

gdywataka

gdywataka

84 posts

Just did the quests...reaplayed the stage 18 like 20 times...lvl 51/51
They need to decrease the charm effect time, or make tower immune for a while after you cast fear cus the fu**** amazon is overpowered >=C

Posted May 24, '13 at 12:23pm

Yahel007

Yahel007

396 posts

I am done also, it was hard for sure.
Using Meteor instead of Terror spell was much better option :)

Posted May 24, '13 at 2:59pm

SSTG

SSTG

11,002 posts

Knight

I finished the new levels yesterday! xD
The Barbarian queen is nasty, she starts singing and the gems start floating toward her. Fortunately I had maxed many towers and I used a meteor every time she made those annoying people appear.
I also maxed all the skills so they have to walk through poison, fire,bomb, ice, electric traps, etc. That was fun! I want more maps!

Posted May 24, '13 at 3:24pm

Yahel007

Yahel007

396 posts

No meteor does not remove charms, but it can easily clear Amazons.Because it do huge damage and it leaves a fire trail behind.
Plus it is cost effective, because u use it only once, instead of using Terror all 3-4 time per Amazon wave.

Boss was extremely easy....

Posted May 24, '13 at 3:54pm

StDrake

StDrake

190 posts

A well skilled meteor will instakill a couple of zons before they can smooch, so yeah, better than terror often

Posted May 24, '13 at 7:16pm

ccann37

ccann37

1 post

How do I beat the last three new levels that came out, because I am having a hard time beating them, especially the guys that lock your buildings up?

Posted May 24, '13 at 11:08pm

mmmangos

mmmangos

3 posts

Any one have luck with the loveless badge? do you literally aim terror spell at towers and keep clicking? have 12/100 as progress on it and i've definitely flung more than 12 terror spells

Posted May 25, '13 at 3:23am

beatlesfanvn

beatlesfanvn

4 posts

I have collected all the badges when I was in level 46 (including the 18 stars for the last three new levels). It took me quite a while to figure out the trick, but I did it. So I'm here to share the trick. To counter the charm effect, you need two tower clusters. Let's see, it looks like this:

If the enemies come from A (the entrance) to B (the gems cave), then the tower cluster 1 need to be near the entrance of the enemy. They have to be a little bit far from the road to avoid the charm effect, so I used something with high range (Ballista dens) to rip the amazons off their armors. Then the second tower cluster near the cave will destroy them without worrying about the charm effect.

Tower cluster 1
                 /         \\
               /             \\
A----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------B
                                                                                 \\                      /
                                                                                   \\                  /
                                                                                 Tower cluster 2

When the amazon move to the place in the middle of A and B, that's when the tower cluster 1 can fire at them without being totally affected by the charm effect.

In the case of level 18, the two spot I used were the high ground and its surroundings, and the place right south of the cave.

My way of doing level 18: fully upgrade the soul distillation and the haunted cave skills. Right at the beginning of the level, I break the sacred stone southwest of the cave, cut off 1 tree and build a temple. I also build a crypt right south of the mana pool. The towers gain exp every 3 secs, so you'd better build them ASAP. Press attack, then immediately cut off the other tree south of the cave and build another temple right next to the first one. Within wave 1, upgrade these tower right when you can (seconds count, so be aware)

Then immediately break the mana pool when you can, with some luck, the enemy will drop some mana potion so you can unlock it at the end of wave 1.o

Then I break the sacred stone left of the high ground, build a den there. After that I focus on getting the high ground and build 2 more dens at that spots. Just leave the enemies' stronghold, they are additional source of mana potions for me.

When I acquired the above 2 tower clusters, I destroy the stronghold and add more towers along the road (I focus on the crypts because they have the chance to immediately kill enemies and when fully upgraded to Icy crypts, they have nice range). The rest should be pretty easy.

To this strategy, mines for the temples are important because they help to defend the area right near the cave. Anyway, just upgrade everything except the cost reducing skills. For this level, the cost reducing skills are not important because with the limited number of towers you can build, you will always have money to spare on those expensive tower.

Reply to Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!