Forums

ForumsQuests

Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

Posted Jun 10, '14 at 2:29pm

ZoroR

ZoroR

8 posts

It´s getting harder and harder...I hope I´ll get them down one day.

Posted Jul 2, '14 at 7:07am

jahkra

jahkra

1 post

ummmmm i did wicked source and didn't get the badge :(

Posted Aug 17, '14 at 5:16pm

cactusjoe

cactusjoe

212 posts

Can anyone give a hint on how to get 3 stars against the pirate ship boss? Someone always touches my gems.

Posted Aug 17, '14 at 6:04pm

xsissel

xsissel

2 posts

Recently completed them all, a few hard ones but nothings unbeatable, like for instance Infectinator.

Posted Sep 28, '14 at 10:21am

griffinmills

griffinmills

3 posts

Was the game updated recently? Can't get the "loveless" achievement anymore, the counter never goes up. It used to go up for every tower you scare. Now I do 100 in one map and don't get it.

Posted Sep 28, '14 at 11:10am

reckysfriend

reckysfriend

1 post

Well, next game too take down right here! >:D

Posted Oct 10, '14 at 1:24am

Dankiceman

Dankiceman

1 post

can someone help me with the loveless quest I'm 0/100 but I've removed charm from my buildings sooo many times......

Posted Oct 15, '14 at 5:36am

griffinmills

griffinmills

3 posts

can someone help me with the loveless quest I'm 0/100 but I've removed charm from my buildings sooo many times......

Same here, used to be you simply used fear on a charmed building to get credit, now you don't ever get credit since they updated to version x.x.4 =/

Posted Oct 17, '14 at 10:21pm

Dresdenjumper

Dresdenjumper

2 posts

So ... I get all the Quest after Iget trough the whole game once. Spend a little time and you will get it too (maybe 12 hour to play nonstop)

Posted Oct 20, '14 at 3:34am

griffinmills

griffinmills

3 posts

Great, now they put giant, ugly, black banner ads to the app store and didn't bother to fix loveless in game.

Reply to Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!