Forums

ForumsQuests

Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

Posted Mar 30, '13 at 11:20am

Jasza676

Jasza676

20 posts

To all guys who have problems with "Wicked Source".

Like Simturbed said we can use that tactic to achieve victory.
But also there are few other (maybe) useful information:
- "Haunted Cave" skill doesn't count as a tower so you can use it
- I myself didn't get this Quest right after finishing mission but after refreshing page
- There is a bug(at least for me) that damage bonuses are not working including demons skill tree and "Height Advantage" so it is pretty useless

Posted Mar 31, '13 at 10:01pm

Lightgazer

Lightgazer

4 posts

yeah i did the wicked source, it's not too difficult... unless you're doing it at the very beginning, which is a true challenge. if you wait until you're at teh final levels then just go back, place a tower at teh high ground, then use your spells. it was almost cheeze at that point, my cave destroyed the ones my fire tower missed and meteor crushed the hero like butter

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 5:36am

aman_kabir

aman_kabir

1 post

For me ' Harm No Building ' worked without having to do lvl 12..
So it means can farm the gold and mana mines. They don't count as enemy buildings.

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 9:50am

NdM

NdM

32 posts

you must do day and night to get harm no building? or just day?

cos i did 10 11 12 in day without destroying anything and i didnt get the achivment :/

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 4:40pm

onemonkeyboy

onemonkeyboy

2 posts

ferret you have to get ONE tower on the stage on the high ground and upgrade it UNTILL it has 3 stars next to it.

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 4:45pm

onemonkeyboy

onemonkeyboy

2 posts

ok late on my part LOL

Posted Apr 1, '13 at 5:27pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,198 posts

@NdM: Afaik only day. But im not 100% sure, i get the quest while playing and wasnt focused on getting quests^^

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 6:45pm

Dasdasa

Dasdasa

1 post

To get - Harm No Building:
I am not certain if you really need to not use any mines/pools for this. I got the achievement by completing lvl 10 without them and lvl 11 without anything, however i got both the pool and the mine in level 12 so you can probably use them to get the achievement. So you probably only need not take the Graveyard and Tavern in level 11.

To get - Wicked Source:
For this one you will need:
- A level of at least 15 to complete, however i recommend to be around 20 and get the Warchief skill.
- 5 points in Meteor Mastery and in Frenzy in the Demon tree;
- 5 points in Ancestral Wisdom and Soul Distillation(optional) in the Undead tree
- 5 points in Height Advantage and Cut out Mastery and Home Front in the Orcs tree.

Use the high point closer to the area where mobs spawn. Use meteors starting on wave 4 when rogues come in. When you start game, instantly buy out the pool ONLY, then place the orc Den on the high ground.

Level up as quickly as you can as you will need to hit level 3 at least on level 5 otherwise you will probably will not be able to even one knights with your tower. During the guard and knight waves try to hit them as grouped up as possible as it will be hard to kill 3 or more of them in one wave, 2 is usually the maximum.

This usually comes down to luck for me as i oftenly get short on ~30 mana for the last boss to use the meteor, thus an investment in Soul Distillation is a good idea.

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 1:57pm

psylob

psylob

2 posts

Yo , l have a litle problem with AG system for save ur progression ...

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 1:58pm

psylob

psylob

2 posts

haaa never mind i pass

Reply to Cursed Treasure 2 Quests

You must be logged in to post a reply!