ForumsSupport Forum

[Fixed] Mini Heroes 9/3/13-12/3/13 Maintenance

Thread Locked

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 1:47pm

gking333

gking333

7 posts

It's still got a lot of issues Ferret.

I'm going to list everything that I know of here.
The game loads fine and such but we have these problems.

Issues
------------
- Players are stuck in their Garden
- Any action freezes the character (apart from moving around and selecting players / in game icons, such as invent etc)
- Players were only able to get to the town if a friend had invited them to that zone, but, with things still freezing we can't do anything. However, the friend that Invited me into the town zone was able to chop 1 tree at a time when entering the dungeon zones, after every action he asked for a room invite to get back to town and repeat the process.
- I don't think any battles can occur apart from duels
- Can't enter any other zone such as the shops once in town, only accessible ones are an invite to town and then the dungeon zones from there.
- Talking to an npc in the town will teleport you back home, this only happened once with the dungeon keeper.
- When watering plants some players character ran away quickly, turned around, neared the plant again but then they freeze instead of watering. Same thing occurs while planting seeds.

I think I put down everything that I know / seen. I will send you an email and will put this on the forum thread I made for the mini heroes forums liked above.

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 1:53pm

gking333

gking333

7 posts

Config loaded. and connection issues have literally just started again.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 4:02pm

gking333

gking333

7 posts

We have progress, the game is play able at the moment
Thank you so much for the help.

Posted Jun 6, '14 at 7:24am

vWWWWWWWWWW

vWWWWWWWWWW

1 post

I cant get on it always says config loaded but its not loading!!!
http://s9.postimg.org/xmhjmm6uz/aaa.jpg

last edited Jun 06 2014 07:25 am by vWWWWWWWWWW

Posted Jun 6, '14 at 4:13pm

Ferret

Ferret

8,805 posts

Administrator

Closing this necro thread. If you wish help with Mini Heroes, please be sure to contact the Mini Heroes team.