Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Quest Leader Board?

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 4:42pm

CatonaRock

CatonaRock

323 posts

Forgive me if this has already been suggested, but what about a leader board for who's completed the most quests?  Like the old ranking of AG points?

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 4:44pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

There hasn't ever been anything on this, and I think it's a great idea. I'll pass this off to a staff member.

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 4:50pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,241 posts

If they do add it, however, it would definitely have to be something that should wait for a lot more quests

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 4:51pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,382 posts

Administrator

I think we all have this on our minds, it's certainly not forgotten.  We know that users want ways to compete with each other, and we feel that's important. :)

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 4:51pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

There hasn't ever been anything on this, and I think it's a great idea. I'll pass this off to a staff member.

It's been mentioned numerous times in the quest feedback thread and a few other threads have been made about it already, so I'm sure they already know.

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 10:44pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

244 posts

That would be great. I am really looking forward to it ! =D

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 6:01pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,122 posts

If they do add it, however, it would definitely have to be something that should wait for a lot more quests

That's true. There are only a few hundred Quests or so. PLUS, many users can't earn the "Legacy" quests awarded before AG Points were removed, so a Leaderboard wouldn't be fair to new users, unless you could find a way to exclude them. Regardless, I agree with pang on number of quests.

I think we all have this on our minds, it's certainly not forgotten.  We know that users want ways to compete with each other, and we feel that's important. :)

Way to be as vague as possible, Ferret, sheesh.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 6:02pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

4,122 posts

many users can't earn the "Legacy" quests awarded before AG Points were removed

Why did I say "many?" Haha that was fail.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 7:34pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

PLUS, many users can't earn the "Legacy" quests awarded before AG Points were removed, so a Leaderboard wouldn't be fair to new users

It hardly makes a difference. The most amount of legacy anyone can have is 21 and that's gold king, I doubt many people have more than 12.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 7:47pm

daleks

daleks

3,185 posts

It hardly makes a difference. The most amount of legacy anyone can have is 21 and that's gold king, I doubt many people have more than 12.

Right now it makes a bit of difference but as more quests get added it will matter less and less. I guess you could do 2 leader boards. One with legacy and one without. I don't think we would really need two but if enough people complained about it I bet they could easily do it.

Reply to Quest Leader Board?

You must be logged in to post a reply!