Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Quest Leader Board?

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 4:42pm

CatonaRock

CatonaRock

336 posts

Forgive me if this has already been suggested, but what about a leader board for who's completed the most quests? Like the old ranking of AG points?

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 4:44pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

4,299 posts

There hasn't ever been anything on this, and I think it's a great idea. I'll pass this off to a staff member.

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 4:50pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

If they do add it, however, it would definitely have to be something that should wait for a lot more quests

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 4:51pm

Ferret

Ferret

7,110 posts

Administrator

I think we all have this on our minds, it's certainly not forgotten. We know that users want ways to compete with each other, and we feel that's important.

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 4:51pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

There hasn't ever been anything on this, and I think it's a great idea. I'll pass this off to a staff member.

It's been mentioned numerous times in the quest feedback thread and a few other threads have been made about it already, so I'm sure they already know.

Posted Mar 12, '13 at 10:44pm

Mickeyryn

Mickeyryn

249 posts

That would be great. I am really looking forward to it ! =D

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 6:01pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,509 posts

If they do add it, however, it would definitely have to be something that should wait for a lot more quests

That's true. There are only a few hundred Quests or so. PLUS, many users can't earn the "Legacy" quests awarded before AG Points were removed, so a Leaderboard wouldn't be fair to new users, unless you could find a way to exclude them. Regardless, I agree with pang on number of quests.

I think we all have this on our minds, it's certainly not forgotten. We know that users want ways to compete with each other, and we feel that's important.

Way to be as vague as possible, Ferret, sheesh.

Posted Mar 19, '13 at 6:02pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,509 posts

many users can't earn the "Legacy" quests awarded before AG Points were removed

Why did I say "many?" Haha that was fail.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 7:34pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

15,478 posts

Knight

PLUS, many users can't earn the "Legacy" quests awarded before AG Points were removed, so a Leaderboard wouldn't be fair to new users

It hardly makes a difference. The most amount of legacy anyone can have is 21 and that's gold king, I doubt many people have more than 12.

Posted Mar 20, '13 at 7:47pm

daleks

daleks

3,706 posts

It hardly makes a difference. The most amount of legacy anyone can have is 21 and that's gold king, I doubt many people have more than 12.

Right now it makes a bit of difference but as more quests get added it will matter less and less. I guess you could do 2 leader boards. One with legacy and one without. I don't think we would really need two but if enough people complained about it I bet they could easily do it.

Reply to Quest Leader Board?

You must be logged in to post a reply!