ForumsNews and FeedbackQuest Leader Board?

7 4410
CatonaRock
CatonaRock
323 posts
Justiciar

Forgive me if this has already been suggested, but what about a leader board for who's completed the most quests? Like the old ranking of AG points?

• 7 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

There hasn't ever been anything on this, and I think it's a great idea. I'll pass this off to a staff member.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,815 posts
Jester

If they do add it, however, it would definitely have to be something that should wait for a lot more quests

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I think we all have this on our minds, it's certainly not forgotten. We know that users want ways to compete with each other, and we feel that's important.

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

There hasn't ever been anything on this, and I think it's a great idea. I'll pass this off to a staff member.

It's been mentioned numerous times in the quest feedback thread and a few other threads have been made about it already, so I'm sure they already know.
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

That would be great. I am really looking forward to it ! =D

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

PLUS, many users can't earn the "Legacy" quests awarded before AG Points were removed, so a Leaderboard wouldn't be fair to new users

It hardly makes a difference. The most amount of legacy anyone can have is 21 and that's gold king, I doubt many people have more than 12.
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

It hardly makes a difference. The most amount of legacy anyone can have is 21 and that's gold king, I doubt many people have more than 12.

Right now it makes a bit of difference but as more quests get added it will matter less and less. I guess you could do 2 leader boards. One with legacy and one without. I don't think we would really need two but if enough people complained about it I bet they could easily do it.
Showing 1-7 of 7