ForumsNews and Feedback[ANS] Suggestions (Languages)

4 3454
multiaztik
multiaztik
1 posts
Shepherd

well I suggest that I want to talk to them about the idea of ââlanguage aserse with more accentuated if more places ie if one Armor Games tanbien acen Latino, or Spanish in order to enjoy their games more, tanbien could be more languages thus it is more conosca Armor Games

• 4 Replies
xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,737 posts
Baron

I'm pretty sure the AG staff has considered going multi-language. But as of now we will just have to wait :/

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The trouble is that there would be some extensive translating involved when introducing other languages to ArmorGames, the most eligible ones being Spanish and French, and to some extend also Chinese, Arabic, German and Dutch.

I'm not saying this is something that will never happen in the future, but the chances of this happening are close to 0,00000001 % to be honest, let alone real soon which is absolutely 0%.

Sorry to inform you thusly, but that is the situation right now. =)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

I'm not saying this is something that will never happen in the future, but the chances of this happening are close to 0,00000001 % to be honest, let alone real soon which is absolutely 0%.

In the beta there were 3-4 alternate languages you could change the site to. Two of them I recall were Spanish and French, German may have been in there.
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Link for proof. As you can see there's an "English" button you can click on then it shows three other languages you can change the site into. It doesn't seem to work on the archive pages, but on the original it did.

Showing 1-4 of 4