Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 4:05am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Sucks that I need to go vacation w/ nerd cousins during the weekend. I never had the chance to experience the Bonus xp event :(((

Don't worry there are still future events that will come. Haven't you read the article they released about the not-yet finalized events? Those are cooler events IMO.

Posted Jul 8, '13 at 11:42pm

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Of all the ff. future events:
1. GM dropping a load.
2. Minisha Raids.
3. Letter Collection.
4. Item Give Away
Which one is the best? most exciting? most difficult?

Posted Jul 9, '13 at 3:29am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

The best and most difficult = Letter Collection
Most exciting = Minisha Raids

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 3:12am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

I guess we have the same vote. Minisha Raids would be really exciting since it's a boss event and everyone will be active hunting for her. Best would be Letter Collection for its uniqueness. I give both of them same rating for most difficult. I think many party and guilds would be in Bloody Ice hunting making it more difficult for everyone. While collecting of each letters maybe hard, if Letters are tradeable it will be easier.

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 3:51am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Aren't the best things in life FREE? So I'd vote for  event 1 and 4! lol. Kidding aside, I do think Letter Collection could be the best, most difficult and most exciting. From what I've experienced from other MMO, it's hard to raid different dungeons and have a random chance on having a Letter piece. While letter trading could be helping, it still could cost you more gold just to have them... Well, that's just my two cents ;)

Posted Jul 10, '13 at 4:22am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

New player here. I'd vote for Item giveaway. nuff said XD

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 2:41am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Didn't know there would be new events for CABAL.. When will they add them? I always love Boss Raids tho :3

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 3:14am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Didn't know there would be new events for CABAL.. When will they add them? I always love Boss Raids tho :3

Release dates weren't posted or announced yet since they are still finalizing the event details and mechanics. You could visit their main page for future updates if you want or visiting their FB page could help too.

Posted Jul 11, '13 at 4:42am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

I'm really looking forward for these events. The article was being updated so people could see changes being made to the initial mechanics. Everyone could make suggestions there..

Posted Jul 12, '13 at 12:26am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Minisha Boss preview
http://24.media.tumblr.com/5997e387522ebaef660274fe235739be/tumblr_mpcjtu4MsD1s05e6eo1_500.png

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!