Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Jul 12, '13 at 1:57am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

I'm pretty sure she looks like someone from an anime I've watched before.. but it seems hard to remember @.@

Posted Jul 12, '13 at 5:11am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

She looks gorgeous but don't you know that she's one of the strongest boss monster in the game, lurking at Porta Inferno field.

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 3:52am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

My friend just told me about the strength of Minisha. He also thinks the same as her being one of the strongest monster in-game. He even mentioned that even a 7-man party could have a hard time killing her. That's some difficulty @.@

Posted Jul 15, '13 at 4:33am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Has everyone voted in this already? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=159372296
It's an appeal to have the game available for Steam. A great move by them imo.

Posted Jul 16, '13 at 4:20am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Has everyone voted in this already? http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ⦠nIt's an appeal to have the game available for Steam. A great move by them imo.

Just placed my vote! Really glad to see this news. I think their hardwork and dedication for the game has come a long way. Kudos ESTsoft.

Posted Jul 17, '13 at 3:08am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Their hardwork and dedication could paid off if this happens. The game itself still have big potential. The uniqueness and awesomeness of their combo system is close to none.

Posted Jul 17, '13 at 4:08am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Been reading comments from the Steam page. Never expected to be this good. Steam users are providing hundreds of positive feedback for the game and it's still going on.

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 4:37am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Been reading comments from the Steam page. Never expected to be this good. Steam users are providing hundreds of positive feedback for the game and it's still going on.

Good to hear that. That needs to be maintained since Steam community activity is one major factor on selecting great games to be added. They want to know which games players are dying to play via Steam.

Posted Jul 18, '13 at 10:25pm

MoguMogu1993

MoguMogu1993

26 posts

Thanks for providing the link, I have checked the game and will be looking forward for it to be added on Steam. I did play this game before but had to stop due to my studies but If this will be added on Steam I will definitely comeback. I hope steam achievements will be added to this game if possible.

Posted Jul 19, '13 at 1:05am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

I read that if you voted Yes, you are implying that you want to buy the game when it's released but I know the game will be for Free to play section. So, there's a chance that CABAL will have a value instead of being on F2P? or does the game will be available on the F2P section once it was chosen to be added?

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!