Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 2:29am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Speaking of Facebook page. Haven't they announced that the Rising Force: Extreme update will be on August 1? That's a big news for everyone :3

And they'll be adding the Summer Events too. Double the fun on CABAL Online this August

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 3:32am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

It's going to be one hella August :3 Rumors says events will be released along with the patch update

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 4:55am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Have you guys tried sharing the Steam Greenlight: Cabal Online page to your friends?

Posted Jul 30, '13 at 3:35am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Have you guys tried sharing the Steam Greenlight: Cabal Online page to your friends?

Done that, weeks ago. Just a tip, if you're gonna share it please add a reminder asking them to add CABAL Online as favorite too. +1 points for CABAL

Posted Jul 30, '13 at 4:50am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Good day guys! ESTsoft has announced the release for the Rising Force: Extreme patch. It's true that it will happen at the 1st of August. Patch notes hasn't exposed yet but they have mentioned the highlights for the patch

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 12:16am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Good day guys! ESTsoft has announced the release for the Rising Force: Extreme patch. It's true that it will happen at the 1st of August. Patch notes hasn't exposed yet but they have mentioned the highlights for the patch

Released where? I've been checking their fb and website yesterday and haven't found any T_T

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 4:29am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

You can have the details here:Rising Force: Extreme (Press Release)

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 3:31am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

You can have the details here:Rising Force: Extreme (Press Release)

Ow. Thanks for this. Also my friend has told me about the official announcement from the website
Update Review for Rising Force: Extreme Full patch notes included. This makes me more excited for the patch

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 3:59am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

I would love to have one of that ring for my Force Blader. Crit dmg +15%, SSA and MSA +4%. I hope it will be available as drop in-game @.@

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 3:23am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Anybody in the game right now? Been online since the server went up. Would want to party w/ while i'm at the game

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!