Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Jul 26, '13 at 2:29am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Speaking of Facebook page. Haven't they announced that the Rising Force: Extreme update will be on August 1? That's a big news for everyone :3

And they'll be adding the Summer Events too. Double the fun on CABAL Online this August :)

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 3:32am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

It's going to be one hella August :3 Rumors says events will be released along with the patch update

Posted Jul 29, '13 at 4:55am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Have you guys tried sharing the Steam Greenlight: Cabal Online page to your friends?

Posted Jul 30, '13 at 3:35am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Have you guys tried sharing the Steam Greenlight: Cabal Online page to your friends?

Done that, weeks ago. Just a tip, if you're gonna share it please add a reminder asking them to add CABAL Online as favorite too. +1 points for CABAL :D

Posted Jul 30, '13 at 4:50am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Good day guys! ESTsoft has announced the release for the Rising Force: Extreme patch. It's true that it will happen at the 1st of August. Patch notes hasn't exposed yet but they have mentioned the highlights for the patch ;)

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 12:16am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Good day guys! ESTsoft has announced the release for the Rising Force: Extreme patch. It's true that it will happen at the 1st of August. Patch notes hasn't exposed yet but they have mentioned the highlights for the patch ;)

Released where? I've been checking their fb and website yesterday and haven't found any T_T

Posted Jul 31, '13 at 4:29am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

You can have the details here:Rising Force: Extreme (Press Release)

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 3:31am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

You can have the details here:Rising Force: Extreme (Press Release)

Ow. Thanks for this. Also my friend has told me about the official announcement from the website ;)
Update Review for Rising Force: Extreme Full patch notes included. This makes me more excited for the patch

Posted Aug 1, '13 at 3:59am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

I would love to have one of that ring for my Force Blader. Crit dmg +15%, SSA and MSA +4%. I hope it will be available as drop in-game @.@

Posted Aug 2, '13 at 3:23am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Anybody in the game right now? Been online since the server went up. Would want to party w/ while i'm at the game :)

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!