ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624489
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Time to do our work guys. I'm planning on messaging some of my steam buddies later. I just hope they don't get pissed off when i asked them for a few clicks on Steam Greenlight :P

Why did I not think about this earlier.. I've got bunch of friends on Steam too. Really thank you for reminding about this
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Can anyone confirm about this? I haven't seen any announcements yet but I checked that CABAL Brasil server has already been up and ESTsoft has now handling it because I saw that the website of the game has been changed to http://cabal.br.estgames.com

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Can anyone confirm about this? I haven't seen any announcements yet but I checked that CABAL Brasil server has already been up and ESTsoft has now handling it because I saw that the website of the game has been changed to http://cabal.br.estgames.com

Yes it's confirmed [link=http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/200935/ESTsofts_Brazil_Service_For_CABAL_Online_Opens_ForPlay.php]here[/link] their server are now up and players may now transfer their accounts to this server.
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the link, appreciated it. Well, that's good news for the Brazilian players of CABAL Online.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the link, appreciated it. Well, that's good news for the Brazilian players of CABAL Online.

Not only that, they get better service now compared before, updates will be more frequently implemented and there might be some events hiding for them somewhere. Also, good thing they have their own server dedicated for Brazil players.
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

But I'm still hoping to have a CABAL Global server where all countries or region are allowed to register and play without any restrictions. I think if ever the steam greenlight campaign will be successful maybe they're going to to plan a merge for all CABAL servers.

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

I think that will result to numerous problems occurring base on connection. I don't set aside the chance of playing with other countries/region but if the game will be laggy and not playable at all. I think I would pass on that one good thing they're planning to add the game in Steam. I don't know if the regions listed in the CABAL greenlight page will be playing on one server but if it does that would be like a global server for the game.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the weekend bonuses it helped my character a lot in increasing its level. I have been doing dungeon runs this weekend and locating the turtle monster in the event to get some goodies.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the weekend bonuses it helped my character a lot in increasing its level. I have been doing dungeon runs this weekend and locating the turtle monster in the event to get some goodies.

So, how was your hunt? I tried hitting that turtle but it has a great defence so I don't think I can solo it.
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I manage to get some cores and the 1 hour rings a couple of times but I may say that you can't solo that monster imo if you're not that high level because it really got some huge defence on it.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I don't if it's a good news but they have announced that Gamerica will handle the support for CABAL Brazil and they have open the test item shop where they will give a 100 bonus e-coin for players to test the shop until October 6th.

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

I really don't have an idea regarding the Gamerica service, I tried to search for them and it appears that they only provide support in Brazil. I don't know if it is a good or bad decision but if it will be better than Gamemaxx's service which had some negative feedback from the players of the Brazil server that will be good sign for ESTsoft.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Only time will tell whether the new support for CABAL Brasil will provide better than the previous one. I currently more eager in helping out to gather more support for the game's campaign in Steam Greenlight. We can't relax on the top 10 we should spread the word about this and help the game in receiving yes votes from others.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Have you already read about this? CABAL received its greenlit! Our support paid off now they just need some preparations and the game will be officially be available on Steam!

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Just saw it earlier when I log-in to my Steam account. Good thing I followed them that's why I automatically read that the game had greenlit. Need to prepare for the upcoming activities that they implement.

Showing 241-255 of 337