arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

I'm sure they're talking 'bout NA servers :D

Posted Apr 2, '13 at 12:22am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

@xian37 I can atest to that! I have a level 44 Force Blader.. I had a hard time doing quests because of my low to average defense. Though it deals decent damage, its main advantage would be the debuff skills. Debuffs really help me a lot while doing hunting quests :D

Posted Apr 3, '13 at 3:21am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

i heard the game's planning to have their servers merge?

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 12:06am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

You may have heard right. I already saw an April fools joke for the name of the merged server. They announced that it will be "URANUS". hahahaha

Posted Apr 4, '13 at 2:27am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

lol. that's quite funny but either way I haven't played Cabal since January. I wonder what happened to the Rising Force update.

Posted Apr 5, '13 at 2:25am

xian37

xian37

16 posts

@Grael6774

Force Blader? well you should increase the level of your passive skills like Earth Guard, Aqua Vitality and Wind Movement to stay longer while questing. Also, use your sword buffs:

Lighting for PvP
Ice for PvE

Posted Apr 9, '13 at 2:58am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Just want to inform you guys that the game will be having a server merge on April 18th and right now they're currently have a character name reservation. You might want to reserve the character name that you like for your character to have or someone will get it.

The merge will bring forth new wars, alliances and rivalries. The best of both servers will race to the top for the number 1 player spot. Can't wait for it.

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 2:29am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

I would like to share an article about CABAL's PvP system, it was made by a friend of mine who set up a tournament with his friends. Here's the coverage:

[CABAL] Friendly PvP Tourney Part 1

http://solomultiplayer.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/cabal-friendly-pvp-tourney-part-1/

[CABAL] Friendly PvP Tourney Part 2

http://solomultiplayer.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/cabal-friendly-pvp-tourney-part-2/

Posted Apr 10, '13 at 11:57pm

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

The name "Titan" has won to be the next name of the new server after the merge. I have voted for this one, have you?

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 10:22pm

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

i actually participated on that poll. vote for Vega.. too bad

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!