Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Aug 16, '13 at 2:33am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Well good for you guys, I'm having a hard time due to the fact I'm not always available on the said time and date. That's why I'm currently collecting letters to form the word EXTREME to be exchange for some rewards.

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 2:18am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Anyone saw there new event for supporting the game on steam greenlight?

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 3:21am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Anyone saw there new event for supporting the game on steam greenlight?

I do, I need the Stain clone that's why I will be writing down something about my favourite moment in CABAL.

Posted Aug 20, '13 at 10:43pm

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Link pls?? And btw, are winners randomly selected or they'll choose whichever post they want?

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 3:15am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Copied from their site announcement: Share Your Favorite CABAL Moment on Greenlight
And regarding your question, as what I understand from the post you just have to make a post and include your ign to win the stated rewards. It's a giveaway event

Posted Aug 22, '13 at 2:55am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

I need more of these giveaway events in the future. lolol I can't wait to claim my rewards :D

Posted Aug 22, '13 at 4:26am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Share Your Favorite CABAL Moment on Greenlight
And regarding your question, as what I understand from the post you just have to make a post and include your ign to win the stated rewards. It's a giveaway event

Woah a free item event. I need to post my entry then. I would love to use the blessing beads right away. thx for the share too :D

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 4:17am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Hi there guys? How's the game now? There has been a tons of new pages since the last time I checked this forum. lol

Posted Aug 23, '13 at 5:10am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Hi there guys? How's the game now? There has been a tons of new pages since the last time I checked this forum. lol

Lol. There are lots of events lately and the recent big one probably is the Rising Force: Extreme patch. You could visit their website for more information about the game tho :P

Posted Aug 26, '13 at 4:06am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Does the share your favorite moment event ended? Some of my friends forgot to participate and they're not sure if it aldy over. lol

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!