Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Aug 26, '13 at 5:27am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Does the share your favorite moment event ended? Some of my friends forgot to participate and they're not sure if it aldy over. lol

I think it's aldy over since they mentioned in the announcement page that it'll be over at Aug26. I'm just not sure tho. It's their loss anyway lol

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 4:30am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Awyeah. Got my reward ;) How's for everyone? Did you get yours aldy?

Posted Aug 27, '13 at 5:13am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Awyeah. Got my reward ;) How's for everyone? Did you get yours aldy?

Got mine, too. Thanks for this and the event was actually fun. I had a great time reading each posts about their favorite moments in Cabal Online. It almost made me cry :)

Posted Aug 28, '13 at 5:05am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Got mine, too. Thanks for this and the event was actually fun. I had a great time reading each posts about their favorite moments in Cabal Online. It almost made me cry :)

That comment page is a diamond for every Cabal players. Makes everyone remember the best moments in the game. Well played Cabal :)

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 2:23am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Did you read their announcement from fb about the Share you favorite moment event extension? My friends haven't posted their entry in time will be glad to hear this

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 3:44am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

That's great. Now i'll have the chance to get rewards by posting. I'll make my friends know about this. Thanks

Posted Aug 29, '13 at 5:14am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Did you read their announcement from fb about the Share you favorite moment event extension? My friends haven't posted their entry in time will be glad to hear this

Wow. another chance for everyone who hasn't joined the event yet. They must make a post this time or else.. lol anyway my friends are talking about the game entering the Top25 of the Steam Greenlight rankings. Is it true?

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 2:54am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Wow. another chance for everyone who hasn't joined the event yet. They must make a post this time or else.. lol anyway my friends are talking about the game entering the Top25 of the Steam Greenlight rankings. Is it true?

Confirmed 100%. CABAL Online Enters The Top 25 On Steam Greenlight! Another great news for everyone :D

Posted Aug 30, '13 at 4:22am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Confirmed 100%. CABAL Online Enters The Top 25 On Steam Greenlight! Another great news for everyone :D

Dayum! Cabal Online getting near on the top rankings. Thanks for sharing this ozum news. Btw, how long do u think will the game be added in Steam if they are placed in the top5 or something?

Posted Sep 2, '13 at 4:29am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Oh. Just read about the event getting extended because of the great news. I will have to tell my fellow friends about it. Could I still get a reward if I posted again tho?

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!