ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624607
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

I obviously enjoyed the Server Boosts too. I will be happy to see if there's a continuation of it this December. I would want to have some Santa costumes equipped on my character during that time too. lol

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I really think they could have improved the Cabal Lantern system in the game. Maybe tweeking the spawn rules and availability of it in all location to make everyone experience the event other than those who only hunt full time.

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

The whole holiday series of event was a blast excluding the Cabal Lantern hunt tho. I'm really excited to see on what the game can offer this coming December :P

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

༼ 㤠â-_â- ༽㤠Give Server Boost. lol

Zebracal
Zebracal
1 posts
Nomad

Missed out on this event. Been busy lately since a lot has come up. Anyway can't wait for the next event since I have some free time.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Missed out on this event. Been busy lately since a lot has come up. Anyway can't wait for the next event since I have some free time.

NA Server player eh?
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Stay tuned for ESTsoft's future updates. I can't wait to their announcement about it on my newsfeed. I just hope it won't take so long :P
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Stay tuned for ESTsoft's future updates. I can't wait to their announcement about it on my newsfeed. I just hope it won't take so long :P

Lol. If you checked their FB fan page they aren't updating much these lately. Even the end of the events weren't even announced. tsk
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

What are you expecting for the next holiday event guys? I believe there will be new events coming December because if not, the players would get mad even if ESTsoft's doing a great job lately.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I would want to see Level Goal Events to be paired with another server boost event. New costumes are expected as well.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I would want to see Level Goal Events to be paired with another server boost event. New costumes are expected as well.

Everybody wants that! Lol. I do remember participating on last year's event. I believe there's a Level Goal event done that time?
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

wtf srsly? I really am eager to see more server boosts event. That's the best event they can offer this Christmas hehe.

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

I just want fresh new events to join in. And also, I'm curious about the previous events they have made last year? How's the events that time?

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Just read that they're going to have an EXP bonus event for the celebration of Thanksgiving it will start on November 22nd upto December 1st. What great way to end the month of November and have a great start for December.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Oh that's great news, I have been wanting for an exp boost event again. I kinda fell short last time on the server boost. I think I can make up this time.

Showing 316-330 of 337