Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 4:06am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Have you guys heard about the latest big event added in the game?

Posted Sep 9, '13 at 5:12am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Have you guys heard about the latest big event added in the game?

What event? I haven't found any news which includes "big event" that u just mentioned bro @.@

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 1:50am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

What event? I haven't found any news which includes "big event" that u just mentioned bro @.@

It's a platinum push pack giveaway on some site (PM me will give you the link) you can have a free 15-day platinum service but the most important is that you should vote yes for CABAL on Steam Greenlight. They are currently in the Top 25 and really close to be available on Steam.

Posted Sep 10, '13 at 3:14am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

CABAL players that are base on Brazil can add some solid support on their campaign. Since they have posted that Brazil will be included as one of the region that they are going support once they receive the go signal on Steam or have its greenlit to be available on Steam.

Posted Sep 11, '13 at 5:03am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

CABAL players that are base on Brazil can add some solid support on their campaign. Since they have posted that Brazil will be included as one of the region that they are going support once they receive the go signal on Steam or have its greenlit to be available on Steam.

I think this was mentioned on this thread recently. Tho i believe it's one of the big reason why they made the move. Brazil community as I've checked is a real big community thus could provide a huge amount of support for their Greenlight Campaign

Posted Sep 11, '13 at 5:19am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

iamdmrose - i just PM'ed u bro. I hope u can reply back before the rewards goes out of stock :P

Posted Sep 12, '13 at 3:31am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Me want that Platinum push pack too! Message me for details anyone who knows :3

Posted Sep 12, '13 at 4:50am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Me want that Platinum push pack too! Message me for details anyone who knows :3

iamdmrose - i just PM'ed u bro. I hope u can reply back before the rewards goes out of stock :P

PM sent. Don't worry about the stocks there are still plenty for you guys to grab. You can even invite your fellow friends to grab their own freebie pack ^_^

Posted Sep 13, '13 at 12:12am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

FYI, the Platinum services will also gives xp bonuses while activate and speaking of bonuses you can almost double the xp you'll gain if you play this weekend as they've announced another weekend bonus event for the game. I'll be expecting players to boost their leveling this month :3

Posted Sep 13, '13 at 4:55am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

I guess i'll have to play the game again considering there will be weekend bonuses for almost 2month duration. I'm just curious about the Turtle Takeover event. Will there be turtles scattered on the map for us to kill?

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!