Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Sep 25, '13 at 4:48am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Time to do our work guys. I'm planning on messaging some of my steam buddies later. I just hope they don't get pissed off when i asked them for a few clicks on Steam Greenlight :P

Posted Sep 25, '13 at 5:20am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Time to do our work guys. I'm planning on messaging some of my steam buddies later. I just hope they don't get pissed off when i asked them for a few clicks on Steam Greenlight :P

Why did I not think about this earlier.. I've got bunch of friends on Steam too. Really thank you for reminding about this

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 2:16am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Can anyone confirm about this? I haven't seen any announcements yet but I checked that CABAL Brasil server has already been up and ESTsoft has now handling it because I saw that the website of the game has been changed to http://cabal.br.estgames.com

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 3:49am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Can anyone confirm about this? I haven't seen any announcements yet but I checked that CABAL Brasil server has already been up and ESTsoft has now handling it because I saw that the website of the game has been changed to http://cabal.br.estgames.com

Yes it's confirmed [link=http://www.gamasutra.com/view/pressreleases/200935/ESTsofts_Brazil_Service_For_CABAL_Online_Opens_ForPlay.php]here[/link] their server are now up and players may now transfer their accounts to this server.

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 4:05am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Thanks for the link, appreciated it. Well, that's good news for the Brazilian players of CABAL Online.

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 10:59pm

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Thanks for the link, appreciated it. Well, that's good news for the Brazilian players of CABAL Online.

Not only that, they get better service now compared before, updates will be more frequently implemented and there might be some events hiding for them somewhere. Also, good thing they have their own server dedicated for Brazil players.

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 2:38am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

But I'm still hoping to have a CABAL Global server where all countries or region are allowed to register and play without any restrictions. I think if ever the steam greenlight campaign will be successful maybe they're going to to plan a merge for all CABAL servers.

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 3:40am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

I think that will result to numerous problems occurring base on connection. I don't set aside the chance of playing with other countries/region but if the game will be laggy and not playable at all. I think I would pass on that one good thing they're planning to add the game in Steam. I don't know if the regions listed in the CABAL greenlight page will be playing on one server but if it does that would be like a global server for the game.

Posted Sep 30, '13 at 2:14am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Thanks for the weekend bonuses it helped my character a lot in increasing its level. I have been doing dungeon runs this weekend and locating the turtle monster in the event to get some goodies.

Posted Sep 30, '13 at 3:44am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Thanks for the weekend bonuses it helped my character a lot in increasing its level. I have been doing dungeon runs this weekend and locating the turtle monster in the event to get some goodies.

So, how was your hunt? I tried hitting that turtle but it has a great defence so I don't think I can solo it.

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!