Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Oct 18, '13 at 4:37am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

D*mn! That level rewards is on the best timing. Server boosts anyone? It's going to be raining with free rewards to everyone!

Exactly. Free candies, free levels and bonus rewards. Costumes are the only one's that are missing this great event :D

Posted Oct 21, '13 at 4:28am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Exactly. Free candies, free levels and bonus rewards. Costumes are the only one's that are missing this great event :D

Of course not. Halloween costumes are now available in store as well as weapon skins. Check them out in-game. ESTsoft also made an announcement about it: http://cabal.estgames.com/en/News/Content/228

Posted Oct 21, '13 at 5:22am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

That's why my guildmates were partying always at Forrest Ruins and Porta Infernos just to collect good items. That makes all sense now. Thanks for sharing. This thing should be share on their fb fan page tho.

Posted Oct 22, '13 at 4:41am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Of course not. Halloween costumes are now available in store as well as weapon skins. Check them out in-game. ESTsoft also made an announcement about it: http://cabal.estgames.com/en/News/Content/228

Ehmergerd! Why didn't I saw this post while visiting their forums.. @.@ All along i'm getting envy to any characters i see who has costumes in-game. Never knew it was added in the item shops last week

Posted Oct 22, '13 at 5:04am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

So, i just wasted a lot of time killing these pesky pumpkin heads.. where i should have been hunting for Cabal Lanterns in higher maps @.@
http://forum.cabalonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=942&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1193833558

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 4:12am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

So, i just wasted a lot of time killing these pesky pumpkin heads.. where i should have been hunting for Cabal Lanterns in higher maps @.@

LMAO. same thing happen to me, used an hour hunting and those Halloween trick tickets made it more funny lolol

Posted Oct 23, '13 at 4:58am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

my friends gave many of it to me. they even told they are worth collecting. those scumbags i'm such a fool @.@

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 4:31am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Am i the only who liked killing these Jack-o-lanterns? They actually drop event headgear that looks good in every character. I could even sell them in the market :)

Posted Oct 24, '13 at 5:03am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Am i the only who liked killing these Jack-o-lanterns? They actually drop event headgear that looks good in every character. I could even sell them in the market :)

It won't cost much since it can only last for an hour. I'm a bit curious tho, on what does that Pumpkin headgear and Happy birthday ring do? Does it give bonus stats or xp bonuses eh?

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 3:13am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

I'd be surprise if you manage to sell one of it on a good price. I'd give you an applause for your effort on hunting them tho. they are sure hard to kill :D

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!