Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Apr 11, '13 at 10:49pm

Peggster

Peggster

487 posts

I would like to share an article about CABAL's PvP system, it was made by a friend of mine who set up a tournament with his friends. Here's the coverage:

[CABAL] Friendly PvP Tourney Part 1

http://solomultiplayer.wordpress.com/2013/04/04/cabal-friendly-pvp-tourney-part-1/

[CABAL] Friendly PvP Tourney Part 2

http://solomultiplayer.wordpress.com/2013/04/08/cabal-friendly-pvp-tourney-part-2/

Cabal pvp for me when I played: start combo, hit 3-4 crits in skill cycle orget 3 shot by WA or something. Wiz just not good in 'fair pvp'. War zone on the other hand, wiz really wrecks face with the AoE, maneuverability and the extra amount of time you have to let out your full DPS.

Posted Apr 15, '13 at 3:02am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Cabal pvp for me when I played: start combo, hit 3-4 crits in skill cycle orget 3 shot by WA or something. Wiz just not good in 'fair pvp'. War zone on the other hand, wiz really wrecks face with the AoE, maneuverability and the extra amount of time you have to let out your full DPS.

I have played the game again and I'm glad that this is not the case now. Cooldown of skills are now fixed and some skills are changed and there some changes on active buff skills too. That pretty much change the PvP system for the game

Posted Apr 17, '13 at 2:21am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Yes you are right that Wiz has no chance in fair pvp unless the stun lock occurs first and I also agree that they are more usable in Wars.

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 4:40am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

server still on maintenance? why took it so long @.@

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 2:24pm

myreong

myreong

1 post

[b]

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 3:25am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

server still on maintenance? why took it so long @.@

Do you have any problems with the merge? Me, I didn't experience anything. It went smooth on my end. Glad to see the servers are crowded again. :D

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 4:08am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

nah. I always got frustrated about times of the maintenance getting moved as usual. I'm just glad now that GMs have aldy fixed the issues after the merge

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 3:04am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

No problem after the merge on my end :D

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 11:23pm

poringslasher

poringslasher

40 posts

Yes you are right that Wiz has no chance in fair pvp unless the stun lock occurs first and I also agree that they are more usable in Wars.

dafuq are you talking about stun lock in PvP? you got hit in the head or somethin? status like stun/down don't affect players doing combos. nobody does pvp without comboing.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 4:13am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

hehe. he might be talkin' bout wiz vs mobs or boss monsters. lolol got to embrace the greatness of combo system on Cabal Online.. XD

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!