Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Oct 25, '13 at 5:08am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

I do want to hunt some Cabal Lanterns in the game earlier but managed to see nothing in the game. Not even a shadow or traces where the creatures were killed. Is it really hard to hunt him? and what are other locations can we see them? @.@

Posted Oct 28, '13 at 1:38am

Lori_5782

Lori_5782

4 posts

Hey what's a good class to start with? I got curious of this game and want to try it out. Read that it's currently having a server boost and would want to play while I can double that exp I can gain.

Posted Oct 28, '13 at 2:29am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Hey what's a good class to start with? I got curious of this game and want to try it out. Read that it's currently having a server boost and would want to play while I can double that exp I can gain

Go for Warrior class, they can survive longer either on PvE and PvP and it is the best class to start with it's not the complicated to use.

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 3:22am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

[/quote]Hey what's a good class to start with? I got curious of this game and want to try it out. Read that it's currently having a server boost and would want to play while I can double that exp I can gain.[/quote]

In addition to what the guy above me said, On a Warrior class you will only spend your in-game money on one weapon only compared to other classes that use two.

Posted Oct 29, '13 at 4:19am

Lori_5782

Lori_5782

4 posts

Thanks for the input guys, I'm currently downloading it and will give feedbacks when I have the chance to try it out.

Posted Oct 30, '13 at 2:38am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Thanks for the input guys, I'm currently downloading it and will give feedbacks when I have the chance to try it out.

I'm assuming you already tried the game, how do you find it?

Posted Oct 30, '13 at 4:15am

Lori_5782

Lori_5782

4 posts

I tried the game yesterday and will continue again later. I'm quite having actually, loved the effects of the skills. I'm only doing the quests and still understanding the basics of the game but I think I can manage on that one. I just want to explore the game as I play. I chose a female warrior as my class, you can add me up IGN: JamBen

Posted Oct 31, '13 at 1:46am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Hey I added you up did you receive it? do you need some guides? please send me a message I might have some guides that will suit your class.

Posted Nov 1, '13 at 1:22am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Have you guys thought of some features that you want CABAL Online to have?

Posted Nov 1, '13 at 3:08am

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Have you guys thought of some features that you want CABAL Online to have?

Housing system
Guild house
Accessible PvP arena
Customizable mounts

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!