emre1986

2 posts

─░nteresting Game

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 1:01am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

─░nteresting Game

If ever you will have an interest in playing the game, message us here and we're gladly help you in every inquiry that you may have and we'll answer it if ever we can.

Posted Nov 4, '13 at 3:07am

Lori_5782

Lori_5782

4 posts

Can anyone direct me on how to finish Tower of the Dead B1F?

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 1:08am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

You can use this guide since that dungeon is full of puzzles and you need to solve all before you can proceed into another room. Tower of Undead B1F guide

Posted Nov 5, '13 at 2:43am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

If you're having problems with that dungeon, wait 'til you get to the B2F, Puzzles are more tricky and mobs are more powerful well since that's a dungeon for level 100+ players. You should take note to use also guide on that dungeon.

Posted Nov 6, '13 at 1:52am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Level 100+ dungeon and below can be soloed, we just need a certain guide that can help us finish it until the allotted time expires. Every dungeon is a tricky one it is not your common dungeon where you will just need to defeat all the monsters it make use of the things that are present inside the game which makes it more challenging.

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 3:41am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

You can use this guide since that dungeon is full of puzzles and you need to solve all before you can proceed into another room. Tower of Undead B1F guide

That's one complete guide man! I was searching for this at the time i've wanted to grind on that dungeon. thx

Posted Nov 7, '13 at 4:47am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

If you're having problems with that dungeon, wait 'til you get to the B2F, Puzzles are more tricky and mobs are more powerful well since that's a dungeon for level 100+ players. You should take note to use also guide on that dungeon.

True story. I can't remember another dungeon that gives me headache more than this dungeon did. @.@

Posted Nov 8, '13 at 4:55am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Isn't today the last day of Halloween and Server boosts events?

Posted Nov 8, '13 at 5:07am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Isn't today the last day of Halloween and Server boosts events?

What? No? I haven't met my expected level goal!! T_T

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!