Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Nov 17, '13 at 11:04pm

Zebracal

Zebracal

1 post

Missed out on this event. Been busy lately since a lot has come up. Anyway can't wait for the next event since I have some free time.

Posted Nov 18, '13 at 5:04am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Missed out on this event. Been busy lately since a lot has come up. Anyway can't wait for the next event since I have some free time.

NA Server player eh?

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 3:35am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Stay tuned for ESTsoft's future updates. I can't wait to their announcement about it on my newsfeed. I just hope it won't take so long :P

Posted Nov 19, '13 at 4:23am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Stay tuned for ESTsoft's future updates. I can't wait to their announcement about it on my newsfeed. I just hope it won't take so long :P

Lol. If you checked their FB fan page they aren't updating much these lately. Even the end of the events weren't even announced. tsk

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 4:13am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

What are you expecting for the next holiday event guys? I believe there will be new events coming December because if not, the players would get mad even if ESTsoft's doing a great job lately.

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 4:18am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

I would want to see Level Goal Events to be paired with another server boost event. New costumes are expected as well.

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 10:50pm

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

I would want to see Level Goal Events to be paired with another server boost event. New costumes are expected as well.

Everybody wants that! Lol. I do remember participating on last year's event. I believe there's a Level Goal event done that time?

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 11:26pm

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

wtf srsly? I really am eager to see more server boosts event. That's the best event they can offer this Christmas hehe.

Posted Nov 20, '13 at 11:46pm

piwit

piwit

55 posts

I just want fresh new events to join in. And also, I'm curious about the previous events they have made last year? How's the events that time?

Posted Nov 22, '13 at 12:21am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Just read that they're going to have an EXP bonus event for the celebration of Thanksgiving it will start on November 22nd upto December 1st. What great way to end the month of November and have a great start for December.

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!