Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 3:08am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Hey I read the interview with the developer and they have great plans for CABAL 1 in the future. They will be adding a new battle style which wields two chakram. And a war map which in my opinion is kinda like those MOBA games that some of us plays.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 11:38pm

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

as a fan of DotA2, the additional war map or game mode might be interesting. Competitiveness of players might be increased. also, what do you mean about the new battle style that will be added?

Posted May 1, '13 at 10:17pm

poringslasher

poringslasher

40 posts

cabal's mission wars are sorta like dota. i mean, you have bases, towers and guardians. though the creeps will be represented by players. lol. it's a ton of fun. that's what kept me playing cabal.

Posted May 2, '13 at 2:15am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

found this image. MOBA Cabal hehe
http://i.imgur.com/Brt3GCD.png

Posted May 2, '13 at 10:09pm

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Sweet, the moba style maps will be equalized. That's all I needed to hear :3

Posted May 2, '13 at 10:21pm

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

It's becoming a trend nowadays that MMORPG add some MOBA like feature to their games but I'm not yet sure what will this new war map is all about. So, I just need to wait and see for myself, but this will be a feature or update to look forward to.

Posted May 2, '13 at 10:39pm

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Cannot wait! I heard a new battle style will be added too and they say it looked like an armored Anti-mage from DotA. lol

Posted May 3, '13 at 2:30am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

wow. MOBA game mode on a MMORPG game might be cool. I've just imagine how it will look like. my Force Shielder being a tank on team fights while some of my FB comrades are jungling in the forest. I'm concern if they will have the same farm-for-item mechanics in-game. That brings competitiveness of the game to a new level.

Posted May 5, '13 at 11:47pm

piwit

piwit

55 posts

Anyone looking for DX dungeon guides? This might help you a lot.

DX Dungeon Guides

Posted May 6, '13 at 4:36am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

what level is required for that dungeon? i can't really remember tho.

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!