ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624544
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

It's an old game

It is not an old game, how can you say that?
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

It's an old game

fail troll

btw, has any1 seen the image of a new possible ring that will be added to game? here's teh possible stats:

Critical Damage : 16%
Sword Skill Amp. : 4%
Magic Skill Amp. : 4%
Damage Reduction : 20
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Do you want to incorporate Dash and Fade Step skill while doing a combo? This tutorial might give you some idea on how to do it:

Dash and Fade (in combo) Tutorial

this will be a big help on Wars and PvPs when you master it.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

^wow man. call me stupid but I really don't have an idea that dashes and fade steps could be included in a combo. thanks for this, i always thought these skills are only for transportation purposes. lol

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Hehe I remember learning that trick from my old friend. You won't think how I reacted as I was too amazed that he did it perfectly and it even looked easy for him. I was begging for him to teach me the whole after that. lololol

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Do you want to incorporate Dash and Fade Step skill while doing a combo? This tutorial might give you some idea on how to do it:

this will be a big help on Wars and PvPs when you master it.

That's probably the best way to utilize your combo. it makes casting skills more efficient in a way that it will be casted right away without any delay. you won't be a true Cabal pro if you haven't perfect this one
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

just by reading your comments it makes me want to learn it ASAP. As a PvP fanatic, i bet this could make me playing the game more interesting

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Good thing they are going to have a bonus exp event this weekend. I really need it to increase the level of my character. I'm excited to use the Transcender skills XD

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Tough luck for me, my friend. I haven't had the time to play on weekends. I guess I need to play full-time for these remaining days.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

This will be a big help on Wars and PvPs when you master it.

Found this on Cabal's fb fan page. The creator of the video have won sghh. lucky for him
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Well deserved. It's such an awesome video. Pretty neat and complete for a good tutorial video. I hope most video game guides were like this. Gratz for him.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Anyone wish there was a skill or stat calculator available? could be a third party one as long it gives the correct results. I wanted to check the difference or effects whenever I increase any stat when I level up.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I wished there was one available too. I remember a link from my friend like this one but I guess it's hard to find an updated one.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

How's the bonus xp event went for you guys? I have managed to gain 4 levels during my play

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Got my char leveled from 91-108. I hope they could organize more events in the future or maybe another xp event that will last for 2weeks. lolol

Showing 61-75 of 337