ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624534
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Well, I guess you haven't heard about the new events that are coming to the game. Summer Event Preview.
These are great events for new players but unfortunately, there hasn't been any release dates yet.

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

As stated on the article, the events are not yet finalized. But it's great to know that they are asking for players' feedback and suggestion to make the events better before they release it. And I'm liking what ESTsoft offer for new players with these events on the line.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I noticed that most events are pretty beneficial to new players in the game. It's majority of giveaway events. I really love how they look at them in regards to these future plans for the game.

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Woooot. Can't wait for the Minisha Raids. Now people will have another reason to get busy in the game. Kill the Boss events are really appealing on every MMORPG. Thumbs Up!

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Wow. Cool events are coming to CABAL Online. I'll be happy to share this to my new friends that just has played. I'm sure they'll have fun participating. Anyway, are you guys informed about the bonus exp event that will take place for this week? It's going to be 74% bonus xp for everything including W.EXP!

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Woah! That's the 4th of July Bonus event. That's actually being done annually w/ 74% bonus July(7)+4th(4) = 74. Just a quick trivia. hehe

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Happy 4th July everyone! Hope you'll have a great weekend coming with the Bonus events. Don't forget to buy a new board since it has 20% off too, until July 10 XD

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Happy 4th of July, too! I need to level my Force Blader now and this is the best time for it. Must not Sleep! hehe :3

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Sucks that I need to go vacation w/ nerd cousins during the weekend. I never had the chance to experience the Bonus xp event ((

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Sucks that I need to go vacation w/ nerd cousins during the weekend. I never had the chance to experience the Bonus xp event ((

Don't worry there are still future events that will come. Haven't you read the article they released about the not-yet finalized events? Those are cooler events IMO.
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Of all the ff. future events:
1. GM dropping a load.
2. Minisha Raids.
3. Letter Collection.
4. Item Give Away
Which one is the best? most exciting? most difficult?

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

The best and most difficult = Letter Collection
Most exciting = Minisha Raids

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I guess we have the same vote. Minisha Raids would be really exciting since it's a boss event and everyone will be active hunting for her. Best would be Letter Collection for its uniqueness. I give both of them same rating for most difficult. I think many party and guilds would be in Bloody Ice hunting making it more difficult for everyone. While collecting of each letters maybe hard, if Letters are tradeable it will be easier.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Aren't the best things in life FREE? So I'd vote for event 1 and 4! lol. Kidding aside, I do think Letter Collection could be the best, most difficult and most exciting. From what I've experienced from other MMO, it's hard to raid different dungeons and have a random chance on having a Letter piece. While letter trading could be helping, it still could cost you more gold just to have them... Well, that's just my two cents

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

New player here. I'd vote for Item giveaway. nuff said XD

Showing 121-135 of 337