Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

CABAL Online

Posted Jun 3, '13 at 4:25am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Mind if I share this one. It'll be helpful for some especially for new players who loves to hunt & collect set equips at the early stage of teh game ;)
[url=http://solomultiplayer.wordpress.com/2013/06/02/cabal-green-despair-mini-bosses-and-drops/][CABAL] Green Despair Mini-Bosses and Drops[/URL]

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 2:23am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

As i've browsed through the blogsite, I saw that they also have that kind of article for other maps (Desert Scream and Bloody Ice) and other more articles that are mostly related to the game. It's great to see blogs are still made for the game

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 3:40am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

You could even see character introductions for each Battle Style if ever you are having some difficulties on choosing a class to suit your playing style :)

Posted Jun 4, '13 at 10:53pm

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

For players who are asking for the Guild event updates and rankings..
Here's the link: Cabal Online Guild Event

Posted Jun 5, '13 at 2:25am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Didn't know there is such a thing for the event since I believe it wasn't released immediately after the event went live. Still, thanks for sharing tho.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 5:32am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

I was looking for a guild to join to but I'm too greedy so I was searching for the guild that already has the highest score for me to contribute for an instant win.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 5:46am

arfmaster

arfmaster

145 posts

Vera is currently open for recruits and keep in mind that they are one of the strongest guilds in Titan today. You might want to join them ;)

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 12:18am

Jesty

Jesty

103 posts

Luckily, I have friends from that guild and they are currently leading for the Level2 ranks :3

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 4:40am

Grael6774

Grael6774

140 posts

Luckily, I have friends from that guild and they are currently leading for the Level2 ranks :3

Grats. But they are on Level3, maybe just a typo. lol

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 3:27am

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

and they deeply falling behind the Lvl3 rankings. lol

Reply to CABAL Online

You must be logged in to post a reply!