ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624492
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I do play this game! Currently at level 38 still new to the game also. What's your server? is this NA server?

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Hey guys! I'm also playing this one. Level 72 Blader at NA - Mercury Server. Glad to find you guys here. What's your class?

Xxtkdboixx
Xxtkdboixx
1 posts
Nomad

I used to play it. I have 32 characters on Cabal. Highest level is 157. Venus Server..Mercury Server is full of pros. and Venus is for weaker people. But overall the game is good. But I rather play Combat Arms (FPS NExon)

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

I'm also a player of this game. I was surprised about the new episode which change the game a lot especially on the skill system. They prioritize in making the game more balance which I can see that its working. Though the changes will create a buzz from old players but I believe that its for a better gameplay.

MoguMogu1993
MoguMogu1993
26 posts
Nomad

@Xxtkdboixx

32 characters? Why create that many characters? what's the reason? I only have one, currently at level 88 - blader class. I found out that bladers are best for PvE that's why I chose it. Not really on the PvP side.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

I have a level 165 wizard on Jupiter server. I haven't played the game in a pretty long time but when I did, I got a lot of enjoyment out of it. I was Capella and had the Praetor of Insight title when I quit. Thinking about getting back into it now they have made all of these changes.

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

@Peggster

I think that was a very long time since there are only 2 servers available if you're talking about NA server. Why not get back again? I'm still new to the game but really enjoying it due to its flashy skills and I heard they're trying to make game more balance.

xian37
xian37
15 posts
Nomad

Hey add me up too I have a level 63 force blader. They say that if you like challenges you should choose Force Blader as a class. They are the late bloomers of the game.

Peggster
Peggster
483 posts
Nomad

No more Jupiter Server for Europe? That is news to me lol. If that were the case though, how did they transfer all the accounts and what not to the other servers?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I'm sure they're talking 'bout NA servers

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

@xian37 I can atest to that! I have a level 44 Force Blader.. I had a hard time doing quests because of my low to average defense. Though it deals decent damage, its main advantage would be the debuff skills. Debuffs really help me a lot while doing hunting quests

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

i heard the game's planning to have their servers merge?

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

You may have heard right. I already saw an April fools joke for the name of the merged server. They announced that it will be "URANUS". hahahaha

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

lol. that's quite funny but either way I haven't played Cabal since January. I wonder what happened to the Rising Force update.

xian37
xian37
15 posts
Nomad

@Grael6774

Force Blader? well you should increase the level of your passive skills like Earth Guard, Aqua Vitality and Wind Movement to stay longer while questing. Also, use your sword buffs:

Lighting for PvP
Ice for PvE

Showing 1-15 of 337