ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624535
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Is it true that if a mmo game gets added in Steam, they will have their own new server?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Is it true that if a mmo game gets added in Steam, they will have their own new server?

I'm not sure about that but I guess it depends on what the developer or Steam wants for it. I've seen several games who used their current server for Steam logins.
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Funny how my friends immediately got interested to the game after I've shared the news regarding the Steam Greenlight. lol. Steam too imba, must nerfed XD

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Funny how my friends immediately got interested to the game after I've shared the news regarding the Steam Greenlight. lol. Steam too imba, must nerfed XD

Spoiler Alert: Steam is GOD.
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Spoiler Alert: Steam is GOD.

lol'd.

In other news, Cabal Rising Force update: Extreme is rumored to be released next Thursday (August 1st). Enjoy your August, guys!
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Is there any other ways to vote Cabal on Steam Greenlight? I thought I could do more to support the campaign

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

You can add it as favorite. I'm pretty sure it gets counted just like votes, too. I recommend sharing the article to different websites and friends if you want to make it on another level. Spreading the word is the best way to improve campaigns

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

I'm proud to say that I've done all the those things to support the cause. Shared the link of the news in facebook and twitter profile. Favorited the item in greenlight and been participating in the discussions. You guys should join in, too. Let's make this happen :P

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Speaking of Facebook page. Haven't they announced that the Rising Force: Extreme update will be on August 1? That's a big news for everyone :3

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Speaking of Facebook page. Haven't they announced that the Rising Force: Extreme update will be on August 1? That's a big news for everyone :3

And they'll be adding the Summer Events too. Double the fun on CABAL Online this August
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

It's going to be one hella August :3 Rumors says events will be released along with the patch update

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Have you guys tried sharing the Steam Greenlight: Cabal Online page to your friends?

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Have you guys tried sharing the Steam Greenlight: Cabal Online page to your friends?

Done that, weeks ago. Just a tip, if you're gonna share it please add a reminder asking them to add CABAL Online as favorite too. +1 points for CABAL
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Good day guys! ESTsoft has announced the release for the Rising Force: Extreme patch. It's true that it will happen at the 1st of August. Patch notes hasn't exposed yet but they have mentioned the highlights for the patch

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Good day guys! ESTsoft has announced the release for the Rising Force: Extreme patch. It's true that it will happen at the 1st of August. Patch notes hasn't exposed yet but they have mentioned the highlights for the patch

Released where? I've been checking their fb and website yesterday and haven't found any T_T
Showing 151-165 of 337