ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624488
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Share Your Favorite CABAL Moment on Greenlight
And regarding your question, as what I understand from the post you just have to make a post and include your ign to win the stated rewards. It's a giveaway event

Woah a free item event. I need to post my entry then. I would love to use the blessing beads right away. thx for the share too
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Hi there guys? How's the game now? There has been a tons of new pages since the last time I checked this forum. lol

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Hi there guys? How's the game now? There has been a tons of new pages since the last time I checked this forum. lol

Lol. There are lots of events lately and the recent big one probably is the Rising Force: Extreme patch. You could visit their website for more information about the game tho :P
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Does the share your favorite moment event ended? Some of my friends forgot to participate and they're not sure if it aldy over. lol

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Does the share your favorite moment event ended? Some of my friends forgot to participate and they're not sure if it aldy over. lol

I think it's aldy over since they mentioned in the announcement page that it'll be over at Aug26. I'm just not sure tho. It's their loss anyway lol
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Awyeah. Got my reward How's for everyone? Did you get yours aldy?

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Awyeah. Got my reward How's for everyone? Did you get yours aldy?

Got mine, too. Thanks for this and the event was actually fun. I had a great time reading each posts about their favorite moments in Cabal Online. It almost made me cry
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Got mine, too. Thanks for this and the event was actually fun. I had a great time reading each posts about their favorite moments in Cabal Online. It almost made me cry

That comment page is a diamond for every Cabal players. Makes everyone remember the best moments in the game. Well played Cabal
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Did you read their announcement from fb about the Share you favorite moment event extension? My friends haven't posted their entry in time will be glad to hear this

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

That's great. Now i'll have the chance to get rewards by posting. I'll make my friends know about this. Thanks

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Did you read their announcement from fb about the Share you favorite moment event extension? My friends haven't posted their entry in time will be glad to hear this

Wow. another chance for everyone who hasn't joined the event yet. They must make a post this time or else.. lol anyway my friends are talking about the game entering the Top25 of the Steam Greenlight rankings. Is it true?
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Wow. another chance for everyone who hasn't joined the event yet. They must make a post this time or else.. lol anyway my friends are talking about the game entering the Top25 of the Steam Greenlight rankings. Is it true?

Confirmed 100%. CABAL Online Enters The Top 25 On Steam Greenlight! Another great news for everyone
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Confirmed 100%. CABAL Online Enters The Top 25 On Steam Greenlight! Another great news for everyone

Dayum! Cabal Online getting near on the top rankings. Thanks for sharing this ozum news. Btw, how long do u think will the game be added in Steam if they are placed in the top5 or something?
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Oh. Just read about the event getting extended because of the great news. I will have to tell my fellow friends about it. Could I still get a reward if I posted again tho?

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Thanks for this man. I'm very excited for the upcoming weeks. I hope they could maintain the activity to maintain their rise in the rankings :P
Showing 196-210 of 337