ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624486
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

You might want to try the game right now since a server boost event has just started it's the perfect time to enjoy the game again

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

The xp gain has been dramatically increased during the time i entered dungeons on the recent weekend. i think if i created another character i could make it to lvl 90+ before the event ends. lol

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

The xp gain has been dramatically increased during the time i entered dungeons on the recent weekend. i think if i created another character i could make it to lvl 90+ before the event ends. lol

That's indeed possible even if you just play 3hrs a day. The boost event and in addition with the weekend bonuses would be huge to everyone leveling their character. This really is a great time to try new characters in the game. I can say most guys are busy now leveling their new characters. What do u think/ :P
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

That's indeed possible even if you just play 3hrs a day. The boost event and in addition with the weekend bonuses would be huge to everyone leveling their character. This really is a great time to try new characters in the game. I can say most guys are busy now leveling their new characters. What do u think/ :P

Woah. Wait, wut?! As far as i know the weekend bonus event was replaced by this Server boosts event were experiencing today. Obviously, that's why you won't get the chance to see the turtle thingy in towns since Oct 10. lol
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

maybe he just didn't read the announcements carefully. lol imagine if it was made possible, the exp increase will be real huge during weekends XD

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

maybe he just didn't read the announcements carefully. lol imagine if it was made possible, the exp increase will be real huge during weekends XD

Yep. that would be a paradise week for everyone. That could mean almost 200% xp rate when you're in platinum effect. lol
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

The Halloween event for this year has just recently been announced: http://cabal.estgames.com/en/News/Content/226
The event will be starting later today so let's have fun later guys :P

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

The Halloween event for this year has just recently been announced: http://cabal.estgames.com/en/News/Content/226
The event will be starting later today so let's have fun later guys :P

Link broken XD but the events look good. i would want to see those smash-able pumpkins in the game later when i log in. i hope it would be fun thx for the share bro
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

D*mn! That level rewards is on the best timing. Server boosts anyone? It's going to be raining with free rewards to everyone!

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

D*mn! That level rewards is on the best timing. Server boosts anyone? It's going to be raining with free rewards to everyone!

Exactly. Free candies, free levels and bonus rewards. Costumes are the only one's that are missing this great event
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Exactly. Free candies, free levels and bonus rewards. Costumes are the only one's that are missing this great event

Of course not. Halloween costumes are now available in store as well as weapon skins. Check them out in-game. ESTsoft also made an announcement about it: http://cabal.estgames.com/en/News/Content/228
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

That's why my guildmates were partying always at Forrest Ruins and Porta Infernos just to collect good items. That makes all sense now. Thanks for sharing. This thing should be share on their fb fan page tho.

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Of course not. Halloween costumes are now available in store as well as weapon skins. Check them out in-game. ESTsoft also made an announcement about it: http://cabal.estgames.com/en/News/Content/228

Ehmergerd! Why didn't I saw this post while visiting their forums.. @.@ All along i'm getting envy to any characters i see who has costumes in-game. Never knew it was added in the item shops last week
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

So, i just wasted a lot of time killing these pesky pumpkin heads.. where i should have been hunting for Cabal Lanterns in higher maps @.@
http://forum.cabalonline.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=942&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1193833558

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

So, i just wasted a lot of time killing these pesky pumpkin heads.. where i should have been hunting for Cabal Lanterns in higher maps @.@

LMAO. same thing happen to me, used an hour hunting and those Halloween trick tickets made it more funny lolol
Showing 271-285 of 337