ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624550
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

my friends gave many of it to me. they even told they are worth collecting. those scumbags i'm such a fool @.@

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

Am i the only who liked killing these Jack-o-lanterns? They actually drop event headgear that looks good in every character. I could even sell them in the market

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Am i the only who liked killing these Jack-o-lanterns? They actually drop event headgear that looks good in every character. I could even sell them in the market

It won't cost much since it can only last for an hour. I'm a bit curious tho, on what does that Pumpkin headgear and Happy birthday ring do? Does it give bonus stats or xp bonuses eh?
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

I'd be surprise if you manage to sell one of it on a good price. I'd give you an applause for your effort on hunting them tho. they are sure hard to kill
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

I do want to hunt some Cabal Lanterns in the game earlier but managed to see nothing in the game. Not even a shadow or traces where the creatures were killed. Is it really hard to hunt him? and what are other locations can we see them? @.@

Lori_5782
Lori_5782
4 posts
Nomad

Hey what's a good class to start with? I got curious of this game and want to try it out. Read that it's currently having a server boost and would want to play while I can double that exp I can gain.

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Hey what's a good class to start with? I got curious of this game and want to try it out. Read that it's currently having a server boost and would want to play while I can double that exp I can gain

Go for Warrior class, they can survive longer either on PvE and PvP and it is the best class to start with it's not the complicated to use.
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

[/quote]Hey what's a good class to start with? I got curious of this game and want to try it out. Read that it's currently having a server boost and would want to play while I can double that exp I can gain.[/quote]

In addition to what the guy above me said, On a Warrior class you will only spend your in-game money on one weapon only compared to other classes that use two.

Lori_5782
Lori_5782
4 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the input guys, I'm currently downloading it and will give feedbacks when I have the chance to try it out.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Thanks for the input guys, I'm currently downloading it and will give feedbacks when I have the chance to try it out.

I'm assuming you already tried the game, how do you find it?
Lori_5782
Lori_5782
4 posts
Nomad

I tried the game yesterday and will continue again later. I'm quite having actually, loved the effects of the skills. I'm only doing the quests and still understanding the basics of the game but I think I can manage on that one. I just want to explore the game as I play. I chose a female warrior as my class, you can add me up IGN: JamBen

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Hey I added you up did you receive it? do you need some guides? please send me a message I might have some guides that will suit your class.

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Have you guys thought of some features that you want CABAL Online to have?

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Have you guys thought of some features that you want CABAL Online to have?

Housing system
Guild house
Accessible PvP arena
Customizable mounts
emre1986
emre1986
2 posts
Nomad

Ä°nteresting Game

Showing 286-300 of 337