ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624565
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

as a fan of DotA2, the additional war map or game mode might be interesting. Competitiveness of players might be increased. also, what do you mean about the new battle style that will be added?

poringslasher
poringslasher
40 posts
Nomad

cabal's mission wars are sorta like dota. i mean, you have bases, towers and guardians. though the creeps will be represented by players. lol. it's a ton of fun. that's what kept me playing cabal.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

found this image. MOBA Cabal hehe
http://i.imgur.com/Brt3GCD.png

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Sweet, the moba style maps will be equalized. That's all I needed to hear :3

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

It's becoming a trend nowadays that MMORPG add some MOBA like feature to their games but I'm not yet sure what will this new war map is all about. So, I just need to wait and see for myself, but this will be a feature or update to look forward to.

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Cannot wait! I heard a new battle style will be added too and they say it looked like an armored Anti-mage from DotA. lol

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

wow. MOBA game mode on a MMORPG game might be cool. I've just imagine how it will look like. my Force Shielder being a tank on team fights while some of my FB comrades are jungling in the forest. I'm concern if they will have the same farm-for-item mechanics in-game. That brings competitiveness of the game to a new level.

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

Anyone looking for DX dungeon guides? This might help you a lot.

DX Dungeon Guides

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

what level is required for that dungeon? i can't really remember tho.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

what level is required for that dungeon? i can't really remember tho.

as indicated on the article: Requirement: 110 â" 190 Level (Class Lv. 11)
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

new battle style planned to be added was announced :3
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/400608_10151630138885575_1519241390_n.png

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Archridium armor set eh?

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

they say it will be the default armor for the said battle style but it's not final tho.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

They also said that the character would be a overall offensive class which will have melee and range skills. A martial artist who throws Chakram as his range weapon.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

that's may sound interesting on the class will mix up against other classes especially Force Bladers considering they look to have the same battle style based on skills?

Showing 31-45 of 337