ForumsGamesCABAL Online

337 624545
iamrealmogumogu1993
iamrealmogumogu1993
60 posts
Nomad

Hi, does anyone here already tried this game? I just started recently and I'm currently hooked into it. I saw this while browsing some games that will run on my low spec PC.

• 337 Replies
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

Anyone got a chance to saw the new item? well it will be release soon but the armors that you may obtain are Drei Frame armors and epaulet. Thoughts?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Anyone got a chance to saw the new item? well it will be release soon but the armors that you may obtain are Drei Frame armors and epaulet. Thoughts?

A box which gives 145+ armors and epaulets? That's sweet! Was the item added on the game aldy? and how could I get one?
iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

You read it right my friend. There's some information about it. You might want to check out their FB fan page for it. )

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

You 2 talking about the Agris' Armor Box right? It made me more excited for the next patch

piwit
piwit
53 posts
Nomad

wow too much for new updates on CABAL Online eh?

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

LOL they even posted about the new weapon skins to be added @.@

iamdmrose
iamdmrose
71 posts
Nomad

those are indeed awesome. i want to have now. really.
Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

And they aldy posted info for the new transcender skills to be added...
Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Blah blah blah. another post from their FB fan page but still the release date wasn't mentioned grr

Jesty
Jesty
103 posts
Nomad

I'm excited on the new skills, hope they can provide some videos on what the skills looks like.

arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

Some of the buffs skills casting time will be reduced when the new update will be implemented.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Some of the buffs skills casting time will be reduced when the new update will be implemented.

I just read this too just now, Imo it's a good thing that they have reduced the casting time of these buff skills since they needed to be cast a lil bit faster than before in my experience.
phadme
phadme
8 posts
Nomad

Good game if you haven't got anything better to do.
Has descent game play but the game hasn't got a good world.

Grael6774
Grael6774
139 posts
Nomad

Good game if you haven't got anything better to do.
Has descent game play but the game hasn't got a good world.

What do you mean?
arfmaster
arfmaster
138 posts
Nomad

I'm excited on the new skills, hope they can provide some videos on what the skills looks like.

Try checking this one.
New Transcender Skills
Showing 91-105 of 337