Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Wallpaper banners

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 8:12pm

fly

fly

6 posts

Hi!

Can you please make wallpaper banners ( those on left & right side of content )  to open links in new window ? Why bcs every time when I mistakenly click on the banner (instead of the game ) page loads in the current window , where mostly i'm playing multiplayer games , and guess what ... i think you get it :)

Posted Mar 13, '13 at 11:22pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

3,549 posts

What?? For me if I clckone it already does open in a new window. It probably has somehing to do with your internet explorer settings...

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 12:39am

xeano321

xeano321

2,545 posts

Knight

Which browser are you using? I've got Firefox, and it always opens in a new tab.

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 12:15pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,325 posts

Administrator

Thanks for the feedback fly, I've passed it along. :)

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 6:51pm

fly

fly

6 posts

@ xeano /  dapro
Both the latest FF / Chrome ... :) Current one for Kingom rush is OK , but prev one for Cursed treasure was opening in same win :)

@ferret: np :)

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 8:36am

R1a2z3e4

R1a2z3e4

90 posts

Hey fly how you change your avatar like this?????

Posted Oct 12, '13 at 10:19am

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

4,785 posts

Its off-topic... but let me answer it: You could also change your armatar (thats AG-slang for avatars), if you hover over your username at the top black a menu appers, click on "Armatars", this will lead you onto a page where you can choose an Armatar, click on the bubble beyond the pic you want, scroll down and click on "Update Armatar". NOTE: there is maybe a lil delay, so your choosen Armatar is not updated instantly.

Nother important thing: fly┬┤s Armatar is a seasonal Armatar, they are only choosable for a limited period, so you dont see it on the ones you can choose now. Maybe, on a new season this Armatar is choosable again, but maybe not^^

Reply to [Answered] Wallpaper banners

You must be logged in to post a reply!