Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Hey! New game scriptwritor

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 12:06pm

R3c0niC

R3c0niC

1 post

Hey.
This is the first time with me using a site like this and i might not keep it updated or remain active if it doesnât prove useful to me, i would like to help write for a few games if anybody is looking for a scriptwriter or ideasman for any upcoming project. I actually have a good idea for a fairly basic 2D game which to my knowledge is unique and if you are interested send me a message on [email protected] if you would like to hear it and arrange some sort of an interview.
I have been an avid gamer for many years and iâm testing to see what part of scriptwriting i would be best at and i would love to try and work on a game project with somebody if you require some help

-Connor, message me if you would like to talk

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 9:45pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

Anyway, hi, beware of R2, he's dangerous and has probably gone insane, just never ask for any help, or moderators will catch ya spamming up threads.

Posted Mar 14, '13 at 10:34pm

iamdmrose

iamdmrose

71 posts

Weclome buddy!

Have a great stay here in AG! :)

see you around!

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 6:27am

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,611 posts

Knight

Hi I'm R2. Would you like a muffin?

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 5:17pm

MattEmAngel

MattEmAngel

6,285 posts

Hey, I'm Matt. Don't take the muffin, it was probably in pangtongshu's bed.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 5:26pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

14,611 posts

Knight

Where else would I get it?

You can get anything from pang's bed.

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 6:10pm

xXxDAPRO89xXx

xXxDAPRO89xXx

5,322 posts

Hey man!
Feel free to talk to me anytime. Welcome. And my name is connor also :P

Posted Mar 15, '13 at 11:07pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,444 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG, remember: Out of the door. Line on the left. One cross each. Next.

Posted Mar 16, '13 at 2:00pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,073 posts

Welcome to ArmorGames!! Always nice to see new enthusiasts join our community! =)

Do make sure to check out the Programming Help and the Art, Music & Writing forums for projects you may possibly join to work work with! ;)

And R2... didn't I tell you to stop snooping around in pang's bed?!?! I'm going to give you a serious re-programming if you keep up this behaviour... and no more oil candy for a week! (O.o)

Posted Mar 17, '13 at 4:32am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

just never ask for any help, or moderators will catch ya spamming up threads.

What? No

R3c0niC..asking for help is perfectly fine..just make sure you ask for it in the appropriate section (also..try to look a bit before asking..for the answers are most of the time fairly easy to find..but if not..feel free to ask)

Don't take the muffin, it was probably in pangtongshu's bed.

*sniffle* I was saving it..

You can get anything from pang's bed.

Fact

Anyways..welcome aboard to our wonderful community.

Reply to Hey! New game scriptwritor

You must be logged in to post a reply!