Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Why Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

Posted May 19, '13 at 1:26am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

But is there something like purgatory for those who don't believe in Steve?

Of course...Detroit.

I kid. The almighty Steve actually does not mind if you do not believe in him or not. His main issue involving belief only lies on the belief of one of the aforementioned deities (or..deity, technically). The belief of any other deity, or none at all, is perfectly acceptable..as long as you are a generally good person throughout your life.

Oh..and Steve takes into account the different ideas of "good" throughout the world.

Where do babies go?

The real judgement on your soul begins after your body has acquired a necessary consciousness for the actions one takes. So if one was to die before being able to make decisions with a reasonable grasp on the possible consequences (or is never able to understand such possible consequences..such as certain mentally disabled people), then their soul will be reincarnated into another body after their previous body perishes. That way..all souls may be equally judged.

Will it take an active stance against Steve to send you to AST, or is a passive stance bad as well?

Already explained

Anybody else seen that Twlight Zone episode with the guy who gets shot and goes to 'heaven' where everything is rigged to win?

Didn't it turn out he was actually in hell, though?

Steveism is a LIE, because it has no special hat.

Good choice of hats there. I'm sure you already know about Steveism's stance on those religions, though.

lol what is steveism,a load of garbage

Steveism is the truth. But you wouldn't understand..you follow one of the "those" religions.
Good luck in Anti-SteveTown

Posted May 19, '13 at 2:01am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,438 posts

What about you keep getting bad things in life anyway im sure that God has a lot of surprises in Heaven and anyway im hoping to get away from this earth from these sufferings and anyway a guy said on the first page that God set humanity on a tree or something like that when its supposed to get tempted to do bad things by the devil, God did that because The devil wasnt a angel but another being which god made that have free will that are called Jinn .

That's the longest d*** sentence I've ever seen. 90 words that say so little.

Of course...Detroit.

Aw hell naw!

Didn't it turn out he was actually in hell, though?

Spoiler much?

Posted May 19, '13 at 4:40am

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

you dont have to say bad words

Posted May 21, '13 at 9:40am

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

it is for me as im 13 years old

Posted May 21, '13 at 9:45am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,242 posts

Knight

it is for me as im 13 years old

Are we really going to argue about a word that used in his context, means an expression of annoyance, anger and surprise?

Posted May 21, '13 at 10:52am

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,296 posts

Knight

Keep in mind this is a gaming website where a younger audience will be present, even in the WEPR where more mature discussion tends to happen. D*** is considered profanity, even if it is quite mild. However, if you type the word and you let the censor catch it, feel free to use it once in a while.

I'm not sure if rape is still censored. If it is, I don't mind people typing r@pe or r.a.p.e as long as they're using the word in a mature manner. "R@pe is a horrible crime," for example, is acceptable. "YOU JUST GOT R**** LOLZ" or "I R**** YO FACE," on the other hand, is not acceptable (even with proper spelling).

Posted May 21, '13 at 2:07pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,123 posts

we should stop feeding it. let it die of starvation for attention. ;)

Posted May 24, '13 at 8:12am

Bladerunner679

Bladerunner679

2,534 posts

That's how God made us
But for them is not late to change their minds

I think it's well established by now that statements like these don't really matter. let's allow this thread to die now.

-Blade

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 4:14am

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

Many people are now atheists because of everyday science and they claim to be intelligent,creative or logical but are yet ignorant of the biggest thing in our life,Religion . They ask believers such as me for evidence that God exists and i have its answer.....How can we guess that everything in this universe,every little organism to the cell has evolved throughout the ages and that there is no powerful being in charge? They believe that everything evolved themselves from the smallest cell but it didnt and another...Everything was made by Allah and the Quran is the proof,many scientists agree that it would be impossible in the 14th century for Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) to know all the facts that are written in the Quran which were either discovered in this century or the 20th after the Holy Prophet (pbuh)s time. But lets get to the topic..Why would anyone (in the right mind) worship satan?....a person would worship the Devil because he might feel that God has betrayed him either by a problem or something so they would get angry at God and try to go against his guidance and worship The Devil but this is wrong as it is said that all of the problems of men are a test of life and that if any objective proves impossible,then he may receive help from him by praying to him in the form of Dua so this is why anyone would worship Satan

Posted Jun 20, '13 at 4:53am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,716 posts

How can we guess that everything in this universe,every little organism to the cell has evolved throughout the ages and that there is no powerful being in charge?

1) No guessing involved

2) Because we have evidence for evolution

Everything was made by Allah and the Quran is the proof,

The Qu'ran is not the proof...it is the claim.

Everything was made by Allah and the Quran is the proof,many scientists agree that it would be impossible in the 14th century for Hazrat Muhammad (pbuh) to know all the facts that are written in the Quran which were either discovered in this century or the 20th after the Holy Prophet (pbuh)s time.

1) Source for scientists agreeing on this?

2) We have already been over these "facts" and explained how they could be easily known. Please..take the time to actually read what we say..you may learn something.

a person would worship the Devil because he might feel that God has betrayed him either by a problem or something so they would get angry at God

It may seem that way..but this is usually not the case..as we have shown in this thread.

The Devil but this is wrong as it is said that all of the problems of men are a test of life

This is a poorly constructed test..and very unfair. some people have "Basic 2nd grade math" level while others have "Advanced college Calculus" level

if any objective proves impossible

Wait..did you just say..
Did you just say that parts of the test are impossible?!

Oh goodie. Good. Good.

Reply to Why Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

You must be logged in to post a reply!