Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Why Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 6:57pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

Actually yes, but only to an extent.

Explain. Because God either did or did not create hate and dislike. There isn't really a wishy washy state inbetween.

This should be called COPD (Crap on PrinceDeclan) because there are very little personal beliefs shared, and many criticisms of mine.

I write poetry, but everyone must despise it and me because they never tell me how its the best poetry in the world. Gosh darn. :(

Name 5 Traditional Catholics and some evil things they've done.

Just look at any of the popes during the middle ages and renaissance. Murder, adultery, bribery, incest, etc, etc, etc... Pope Alexander VI is a good starting place.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 8:11pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Well from what I've seen from you, you are apparently the only Traditional Catholic. And the racism, sexism, and things said against the Jewish community are some good examples of yours.

I'm the only Traditional Catholic?! I hope u mean only on here.  And I've barely said ANYTHING about Jews.

This would be the, what, 3rd..4th time we've pointed out to you how you have downgraded our positions? Calling atheists stupid, calling evolution a joke, etc.

Please, find this for me. 

Well yes, technically...that's because not all Christians are under the Catholic sub-denomination

Exactly, so don't bring up other Christians.

Things aren't true just because you believe they are.

Same goes for all of you.

Also, this whole traditional catholic thing is just Catholics before Vatican II and your cult, yes?

It's those catholics who still follow the things pre-vatican II, and what cult?

Name a few of these greats.

Are....You...Kidding...ME?  Every Saint from the start of Catholicism to St. Don Bosco!  Also, the living Diamond Brothers, who are the most famous apologists of today.  Father Keane, who just dies a few years ago, was one of the most generous men alive, after seeing in many wars, he started a school and parish.  Fr. Feeney, Bishop Webster, Steve Heaslip, janusz Eluskievich, Fr. Hughs, Joseph McMAhon, I mean, the list goes on! Name one great satanist.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 8:13pm

KnightDeclan

KnightDeclan

487 posts

Explain. Because God either did or did not create hate and dislike. There isn't really a wishy washy state in between.

No, he totally created it for us, but he made it for us to use it to an extent.  If it get's out of control, or is used at the wrong people, it's sinful.

I write poetry, but everyone must despise it and me because they never tell me how its the best poetry in the world. Gosh darn. :(

No, but if I started saying' "You're poetry sucks, mine is better"  then that would be completely unreasonable.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 8:22pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,241 posts

I'm the only Traditional Catholic?! I hope u mean only on here.  And I've barely said ANYTHING about Jews.

You've said plenty..and in this thread, too. I had quite the rant about it.

Please, find this for me.

*facepalm*
Again? Fine..I shall later.

Exactly, so don't bring up other Christians.

No True Scotsman

Same goes for all of you.

That isn't how we roll. For the things we have stated, they can be backed by evidence and testing.

No, but if I started saying' "You're poetry sucks, mine is better"  then that would be completely unreasonable.

Not what we are doing..but whatever

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 8:49pm

Wyrzen

Wyrzen

325 posts

My girlfriend is mormon, and she only has 7 siblings.  I respect Mormon's religion and beliefs.  I don't know where the hell you came from, but where do you get the idea you can come in and criticize me?  I've never heard anything from you to back up your beliefs, so, so far, you seem like a troll, apostate, and a Catholic-hater.

Yup, that's me. I'm basically a trolling apostate who has catholic voodoo dolls.

Our problem with you isn't because you're catholic. It's because you are so narrow-minded, arrogant, and quick to dispense of anything that isn't "pro-traditional catholic".

Are....You...Kidding...ME?  Every Saint from the start of Catholicism to St. Don Bosco!  Also, the living Diamond Brothers, who are the most famous apologists of today.  Father Keane, who just dies a few years ago, was one of the most generous men alive, after seeing in many wars, he started a school and parish.  Fr. Feeney, Bishop Webster, Steve Heaslip, janusz Eluskievich, Fr. Hughs, Joseph McMAhon, I mean, the list goes on! Name one great satanist.

Chillzmaster. He's pretty cool. I like him. And he's neighborhood friendly. Win-win.

I don't even understand the 'saint' thing. I dont understand how paying to different saints who are over certain aspects is any different than praying to a pagan god. I do not understand why praying to say Zeus is wrong but praying to the patron saint of oddly specific things like children's stomach pains (Saint Rasso) is perfectly fine.

And only seven siblings. Man, that's it? She's barely Mormon. I have three moms and seventeen siblings. Good thing you know nothing about Mormonism.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 9:07pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,667 posts

Knight

This should be called COPD (Crap on PrinceDeclan) because there are very little personal beliefs shared, and many criticisms of mine.

I could say a lot more but I will just leave you with this.

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/1011221_565985996776096_2139279379_n.jpg

Okay not sure If I already posted this or not earlier back but why not again to see if it helps get things back on track. it's a podcast interviewing a satanist.
The Church of Satan - The Thinking Atheist Radio Podcast #76

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 9:08pm

Wyrzen

Wyrzen

325 posts

Mage.

Is tearing this place up.

That's actually a quality quote....I'll have to remember that one.

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 10:08pm

Maverick4

Maverick4

3,707 posts

No, he totally created it for us, but he made it for us to use it to an extent.  If it get's out of control, or is used at the wrong people, it's sinful.[/quest]

Here's what I got out of this:

1) Hate is good, except when it's bad.
2) some people deserve to be bated, unless they don't.
3) War is Peace; 2 and 2 is 5.

WHOOOOOOOOOOSH! (Sound of my point going over your head)

Posted Jul 5, '13 at 10:17pm

Wyrzen

Wyrzen

325 posts

Lol it's like six to one.

Attaboy KnightDeclan. Be as stubborn as possible.

Posted Jul 6, '13 at 1:51pm

Wyrzen

Wyrzen

325 posts

Freedom of choice. Sums it up pretty nicely.

And now we have nothing to do for a week.

Reply to Why Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

You must be logged in to post a reply!