Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Why Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

Posted Aug 31, '13 at 10:50am

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,782 posts

Knight

But yeah, essentially you're right. Satanists are christians worshiping a different character within the same lore.

Except for the ones not actually worshiping the devil.

Posted Sep 20, '13 at 10:55pm

hezdog

hezdog

144 posts

Satanism is not the worship of the Christian devil. Satanism believes Satan is the god of light and a completely different entity than Satan in the Christian bible.

Posted Sep 21, '13 at 6:26am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,305 posts

Knight

Satanism is not the worship of the Christian devil. Satanism believes Satan is the god of light and a completely different entity than Satan in the Christian bible.

Maybe some modern forms of satanism, yes. But there have been cults actually glorifying the Antichrist before.

Posted Sep 22, '13 at 1:58pm

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

Why dont people stop posting in this thread now?People have gotten off topic anyway so why keep talking on it?

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 3:10pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

Why dont people stop posting in this thread now?People have gotten off topic anyway so why keep talking on it?

From what I'm seeing, you are the only one off topic.

That's a form of Satanism, yes.

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 3:15pm

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

How was i talking off topic? i was the only who who gave the answer and people were just arguing about it (which is what this is for) with me so Pangtongshu im not Off topic

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 10:37pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,761 posts

This has nothing to do with the thread. From what I'm seeing, the last bunch of posts in this thread have had to do with the idea of Satanism.

Pangtongshu

*pangtongshu

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 6:26am

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,305 posts

Knight

i was the only who who gave the answer and people were just arguing about it (which is what this is for) with me

You were not the only one, and there is no "the answer". You told us what satanism is to you. But the point is that there are various forms of satanism. While you contributed by bringing up one aspect, your ducking-for-cover once you did so, considering the topic 'answered', didn't help much.

About the previous post of satanism being or not being the worship of the christian devil, I found a site that might be interesting (I have not yet read it, admittedly, but I will soon):
http://www.loyno.edu/~history/journal/1986-7/horton.htm

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 12:27pm

mbbs112

mbbs112

174 posts

I have a better idea! As written on the first page of this lets just ask Chillz since hes a satanist why he worships Satan? [url=http://http://armorgames.com/user/ChillzMaster]

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 1:02pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

5,305 posts

Knight

Don't get me wrong, mbbs, I never disagreed with what you said about satanism. I'm just saying that it is only one part, there are different forms of satanism, and some of the posts in the latest pages have been about exactly that. Which is why I don't consider this thread 'answered'.

Reply to Why Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

You must be logged in to post a reply!