Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Why Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 6:29pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,244 posts

Knight

Worship is an interesting concept. Seeking spiritual aid from a superior entity outside of myself has never been something I've done. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an Atheist, I just don't pray. I've always believed for true power to be something that can't be obtained outside of ones self. So for me to figure out as to why a person would worship will be difficult.

Well, for one, worshiping Satan can fall to several reasons. For one, people could believe that Satan shouldn't have fallen from being an angel. People could believe that this "God" that the christian bible depicts was wrong for banishing him to hell, making Satan a type of "ally" in the conspiracy against this false God. Thats what I think it is.

But to be honest, I think both religions are wrong. I mean first of all, Satan (A.K.A The Devil) controls dark energy, which seeks to control or destroy. Thats kinda of a deal breaker man. And second, what could truly rival Gods will and might? The supreme creator of everything in existence is rivaled by a man trapped in the center of the planet.. sounds to me like God should have a lower case 'g'. It seems more appropriate.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 6:44pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,976 posts

Satan (A.K.A The Devil) controls dark energy, which seeks to control or destroy.

Scripturally, it seems to be the other way around.

what could truly rival Gods will and might?

Regarding His rest, Exodus 31:17 uses the word Naphash, meaning "to take breath, respirate, refresh", implying God's power isn't limitless and needs to be restored. If that's the case, turned angels might really pose a threat to Him.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 10:46pm

wontgetmycatnip

wontgetmycatnip

95 posts

Jews are children of the Devil.

Given that there's about 14 million Jews, the devil must be very busy. Maybe it's the big red horns which gets him all of the fly honey's and ho's.

Not the Jews of Christ's day, but the present day ones who hate Jesus.

Disbelief =/= hate

They, and the Illuminati, worship the devil because it's their master.

First off, the Illuminati haven't existed since 1785. Second off, Jews worship the same god you do, they just have less dogma associated with him.

Then  there's the  crazy people. They are possessed so they have to.

If your all-powerful god can only stand by helplessly when his rival decides to mind control a few peasants, he suddenly sounds not so all-powerful anymore.

Finally, there's the emos. They're trying to be different and weird so they worship a dark power.

... Do you know anything?

I just love God, and hate Satan.

You worship a guy, who, according to your dogma, is a mass murderer, and oppose the only figure capable of fighting him.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 10:53pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,069 posts

Knight

Jews are children of the Devil.  Not the Jews of Christ's day, but the present day ones who hate Jesus.  They, and the Illuminati, worship the devil because it's their master.  Then  there's the  crazy people.  They are possessed so they have to.  Finally, there's the emos.  They're trying to be different and weird so they worship a dark power.  I just love God, and hate Satan.

Who in the world told you this stuff?

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 12:58pm

infinight888

infinight888

41 posts

I hate Jews and anyone who doesn't love God.

Didn't Jesus say to love your enemies? I'm fairly certain he did. Wait... Here it is. It's funny when you think about it. You're using a fictional character as an excuse to be bigoted against others... When that very same fictional character clearly told you not to be bigoted in the first place.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 1:25pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,069 posts

Knight

In the bible Christ said to the rabbis, "You are of your father the devil."  Also they did crucify Christ and said "Let His blood be upon us and our children"   I hate Jews and anyone who doesn't love God. Will it get me far in life? no.  But I'm not gonna deny my God just to be successful.

Could you please find the verse, as well as explain who pointed this verse out to you? Surely someone else told you to hate Jews and used the bible themselves to prove that hate.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 2:14pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

The kind we have today were the ones who killed christ.

You mean they're 2000 years old? Wow.

God hated Esau, look it up now.

Yes, we're all aware that God is a major hypocrite. He violates all of his commandments and is narcissistic, arrogant, and downright cruel. Almost every act of his in the bible is one of giving pain or suffering, many of which unto innocent people. He has killed millions according to the bible and plans to kill billions. I only ask why you desire to worship such a figure.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 2:31pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,870 posts

Knight

nonamec68, john 8:44 he said it.  and infinight, we'll see who's fictional after death.  And I discovered this phrase myself.  And I hate Jews because they killed christ.  He was a Jew, yes, but not the kind that we have today.  The kind we have today were the ones who killed christ.  Also, God said love your enemies, yes.  But did he love Esau? no, God hated Esau, look it up now.

All I have to say is **** OFF. And yes, that word is the synonym for intercourse. You're a racist pig, who draws his discrimination from a book that preaches about death. Jesus was a Jew, and yet, he was not the kind we have today? Please enlighten us on the validity of that phrase. If not, shut up.

I'm pretty surprised and astounded that an ignorant racist fool like you, who claims that Jews today are all murderers of Christ, still exists; I thought you guys were extinct. Oh boy!

The Pope himself has stated in the Second Vatican Council that collective guilt to Jews is invalidated. Even if the Jews of the past were responsible for this death, it does not mean the Jews today or the Jews that lived subsequently, are responsible for that.

Also, God said love your enemies, yes.  But did he love Esau? no, God hated Esau, look it up now.

Then your book has just shown you the first of its very many contradictions.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 2:34pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

In case you don't understand buddy, I meant that they are descendants of the same Jews.  Which means that their mamas kept having babies, and the Jews today are those babies.  K?

In case you didn't understand, with your supposed, "curse to point out every possible message," I was talking about the axiom of, "The sins of the father being the sins of the son," and how that is bullcrap.

God created everyone with a chance for heaven.

Except if he didn't, by making them retarded or having them be aborted before water is dumped over their heads, amiright?

He created us, so He can do as he wishes

This is the most evil thing imaginable. God does not have the right to torture people for eternity because of how he made us. If your morals are so warped you think that it's okay for anyone, for any reason, to forever give another pain for a finite transgression, you're a sick person indeed.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 2:34pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

11,870 posts

Knight

In case you don't understand buddy, I meant that they are descendants of the same Jews.  Which means that their mamas kept having babies, and the Jews today are those babies.  K?  God created everyone with a chance for heaven.  Some people choose not to believe, and He knows that they never will, So he uses them as examples for the faithful. He created us, so He can do as he wishes.  To avoid confusion for your simple mind, He created Adam and Eve, which led to us after they had many kids.  If you were baptized, than you committed a sin for the complete abandoning of the faith.  Better get confessing! :)

And so? YOU are the possible descendant of one of the millions of Christian warriors throughout the eons who are responsible for the deaths of millions of unbelievers. Perhaps you should be charged in court today for murder then?

You merely state statements, without evidence. That is irrational, and profoundly insipid. Who's the simple one here?

Haha, that made me chuckle. Two people....being the progenitor of all mankind. So we're all the spawn product of an incest-based relationship then?

Reply to Why Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

You must be logged in to post a reply!