Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Why Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 2:40pm

wontgetmycatnip

wontgetmycatnip

95 posts

I hate Jews and anyone who doesn't love God.

Hey, kid, they love the exact same god you do.

And I hate Jews because they killed christ.

The Roman Army was Jewish? Where do you get that brilliant revelation from?

God created everyone with a chance for heaven.

That contradicts your earlier statements.

He created us, so He can do as he wishes.

Fortunately enough, most moral, decent human beings don't decide that they can kill their kids at anytime they'd like.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 3:00pm

NoNameC68

NoNameC68

5,296 posts

Knight

I think someone deserves a little vacation.

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

Lol, if you've seen Mel Gibson's "The Passion" you will see that the Jews were the ones that wanted Him dead.

...*facepalm* *head desk* *run into wall* *tear out hair.*

SERIOUSLY?

Okay, go watch Spaceballs. CONGRATULATIONS, THE SCHWARTS IS NOW REAL BECAUSE IT WAS IN A MOVIE!

Don't try comparing us.

Gladly. I wouldn't want to make God look bad. I've never killed anyone, tortured people, punished my loyal followers, murdered hundreds of children for things one dictator did, banished people to wander in the desert for years, ordered women to be raped and their children killed, had my son brutally murdered for no reason, and promised the end of everyone living on earth over a period of years in a horrible fashion.

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

9,436 posts

I hate Jews

Jesus was a Jew. He preached a radical form, but was still a Jew.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 4:49pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Ok KnightDeclean, seriously..stop with the incessant insulting of the Jewish community. There are very few things that set me off, and you committed one of the top ones..insulting the side of my family that are beloved to me.

I'll have you know, you bigoted brat, that your dear Christians have committed atrocities of their own, such as the Crusades in which they slaughtered, raped, plundered, etc the Seljuk Turks.
But why would such kind and caring people commit such an act? Simple really.
Basically..because the Seljuk Turks were in their way on their route to Jerusalem..where the Crusaders also raped, slaughtered, plundered, etc. the Muslim and Jewish people

Oh..glad to see you are using good ol' sane Mel Gibson's movie as a "source". Fits right perfectly in with your only other source.

Also, stop calling us the "ignorant trolls". The reason we cannot wrap our heads around your outrageous beliefs is because of how completely asinine they are.
You continuously deny facts and evidence while at the same time insulting us for our beliefs..yet the moment we even question yours, you start screaming like a 5-year-old about how we are insulting, degrading, oppressing etc. (whatever bull**** word, for this instance, you'd like) your beliefs.

-----

And this is why I, pangtongshu, justify the worshiping of Satan
(yep..keeping it on-topic here)

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 10:40pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,239 posts

Knight

The Roman Army was Jewish? Where do you get that brilliant revelation from?

The idea of Jewish deicide comes from the argument that the Roman governor was reluctant to kill Jesus until a horde of angry Jews, for various theological reasons, bayed for his blood and caused a riot.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 11:29pm

wontgetmycatnip

wontgetmycatnip

95 posts

The idea of Jewish deicide comes from the argument that the Roman governor was reluctant to kill Jesus until a horde of angry Jews, for various theological reasons, bayed for his blood and caused a riot.

Was being sarcastic. I've heard that story. Apparently, not one single person who repeats that story realizes that the Roman army would have put down any riotous Jews, as the Jews in that period behaved in some ways like radical Muslims.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 11:42pm

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,239 posts

Knight

Was being sarcastic. I've heard that story. Apparently, not one single person who repeats that story realizes that the Roman army would have put down any riotous Jews, as the Jews in that period behaved in some ways like radical Muslims.

Apparently you have not heard of the concept of on the spot decision, when your armies are miles away.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 12:48am

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,315 posts

Knight

Scripturally, it seems to be the other way around.

Yet there is blood, sacrifice, or whatever kind of crazy idea that comes up when things are "In Satans name". Theres a whole Wikipedia article about it. Its called Satanic Ritual Abuse.

Regarding His rest, Exodus 31:17 uses the word Naphash, meaning "to take breath, respirate, refresh", implying God's power isn't limitless and needs to be restored. If that's the case, turned angels might really pose a threat to Him.

So let me get this straight, Gods power isn't infinite? You mean to tell me this "God" feeds on the energy of His believers and that if Christianity were to just fall all of a sudden God will have nothing left and just die? Has anyone thought, I don't know, that this is wrong? I mean there is a lot of things that are wrong in the Christian religion. Flip through your local news channel and the headlines will say so.

Finally, there's the emos. They're trying to be different and weird so they worship a dark power. I just love God, and hate Satan.

First of all, Emo's are not Satanists. They're Emo's! Whats the only word that has Emo in it? Emotion, Emotional. Which is why Emo's tend to be sensitive and make music based around pains in life, and how they FEEL. That's Emo. Being an Emo AND a Satanist is a different story.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 12:58am

Kasic

Kasic

5,734 posts

Whats the only word that has Emo in it?

Tremors
Lemons.
Demolition.
Remove.

So let me get this straight, Gods power isn't infinite? You mean to tell me this "God" feeds on the energy of His believers and that if Christianity were to just fall all of a sudden God will have nothing left and just die?

Makes you wonder how he got anything done before he created us...

Flip through your local news channel and the headlines will say so.

The headlines here are all about Islamic terrorists, Afghanistan/Iraq, North Korea and drunk driving.

Reply to Why Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

You must be logged in to post a reply!