ForumsWEPRWhy Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

362 193125
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Pretty much self-explanitory.
Why? I am a Catholic, and here are a couple things. Why would you worship Satan, and end up burning in hell, when you could worship the Lord, Jesus Christ and end up in the Paradise garden?
Why? I don't understand any philosophy in it.
A couple more things: Sigil of Baphomet, they worship demons and heinous figures. Huh, to discover the "true self" or something?
Ermmm.
Also, I am not a nut, entertainers actually do sell themselves to make it big, like here, in an interview with lead *****cat Dolls Singer, Nicole Sherzinger, courtesy of the Vigilant Citizen.
Don't be stuck in blind world!
Learn, and don't let them trick you too!

• 362 Replies
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Don't get me wrong, mbbs, I never disagreed with what you said about satanism. I'm just saying that it is only one part, there are different forms of satanism, and some of the posts in the latest pages have been about exactly that. Which is why I don't consider this thread 'answered'.

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

Because Chillz hasn't been active in the past few months? And if he has already expressed his opinion here, can't we just look back on it without having to ask him to repeat?

This is a debate forum, which means people with contrasting opinions are going to express them and argue the merits of other's opinions. You have expressed your opinion, and while you have every right to that opinion, there are many others here who have their own, and will quite readily digress with regards to yours. Since you seem to helieve that yours is "the answer," perhaps you can explain to us why that is so.

Hope I'm not beating a dead horse here.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

Satan was cast out for disagreeing with the way god ran hell. some people agree with satan fr rebelling. In my opinion, it's all bull****, but if you wanna believe in something, i'd say that it's better to have your life run by an apathetic deity rather than an autistic deity.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

but if you wanna believe in something, i'd say that it's better to have your life run by an apathetic deity rather than an autistic deity.

Uh, I'm questioning your use of the term autistic. Care to explain your view a little more?
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Uh, I'm questioning your use of the term autistic. Care to explain your view a little more?

I guess he meant the "characterized by impaired communication, excessive rigidity, and emotional detachment " part.
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Satan was cast out for disagreeing with the way god ran hell. some people agree with satan fr rebelling. In my opinion, it's all bull****, but if you wanna believe in something, i'd say that it's better to have your life run by an apathetic deity rather than an autistic deity.

According to the link I posted on the previous page, Gnostics and Cathars believed the god of the old testament to be the devil (termed dualism in that link). Which makes this passage especially interesting:

"Morally, they offended Christians by believing that it was a sin to procreate, because the command to be fruitful and multiply was given by the evil God of antiquity. Higher-ranking Cathars abstained from all forms of sex, violence, lying, property holding, oath taking, and food of animal origin. "
mbbs112
mbbs112
198 posts
Peasant

[quote]Satan was cast out for disagreeing with the way god ran hell. some people agree with satan fr rebelling. In my opinion, it's all bull****, but if you wanna believe in something, i'd say that it's better to have your life run by an apathetic deity rather than an autistic deity.

Not really..in Islam Satan was a Dijinn,another species created by God with free will unlike the angels and like us but there were some bad Dijinn and some good. Satan worshipped God alot even more than the angels and was made the Dijinn chief and so when Allah told the angels to Bow down to Hazrat Adam Satan refused saying he is made of fire and Adam of clay and so for this arrogance God threw Satan out of heaven and Satan went away thinking about getting revenge on mankind until judgment day.

JoshTheBoss
JoshTheBoss
417 posts
Nomad

I'll let Eugene explain it for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVSQ25Q4Uw4
Blairlarson
Blairlarson
93 posts
Nomad

I think that anyone that is sane would not worship the devil

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,442 posts
Jester

Care to elaborate?

hezdog
hezdog
151 posts
Peasant

You guys can read up on the most popular form of satanism [url=http://www.churchofsatan.com/]

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

I found a good reason why - teeth pains. This is the 12 day of my teeth pain like hell and i tell you boys, if satan will offer a deal ill kiss his hairy big black/red tea set. (Thought on something else? Sick sick peoples. Very sad).

And no, i cant just go to the dentist. In the army you have to wait. Until you die. Or until the bastered will decide to finally come to his clinic.

metalplastic
metalplastic
191 posts
Nomad

OP: Why Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?
Maybe because of the first posts...they see/understand the bible that way. I don't plan on arguing though. I can't prove/disprove anything on that matter.

I think there are those satanists that actually practice some sort of stuff that could potentially hurt other people...? You know, the uhh... "supernatural" way...? Maybe...? So uhh...that's dangerous...I think.

Godhasgrace
Godhasgrace
1 posts
Nomad

i dont know. God is way nicer than satan. He provides a really simple way to come be up in heaven (atheists need to do more studying, because they dont learn enough to know how simple God's rules are.)

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

'Do not revive a thread that was inactive for a long time, unless there is a solid foundation and/or reason.'

Locking this for now. If you (or anyone) think you can contribute enough material or new arguments to the discussion to justify keeping it open, please post on my profile.

Showing 346-360 of 362