ForumsWEPRWhy Would Anyone (in the right mind) Worship Satan?

362 193200
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
276 posts
Shepherd

Pretty much self-explanitory.
Why? I am a Catholic, and here are a couple things. Why would you worship Satan, and end up burning in hell, when you could worship the Lord, Jesus Christ and end up in the Paradise garden?
Why? I don't understand any philosophy in it.
A couple more things: Sigil of Baphomet, they worship demons and heinous figures. Huh, to discover the "true self" or something?
Ermmm.
Also, I am not a nut, entertainers actually do sell themselves to make it big, like here, in an interview with lead *****cat Dolls Singer, Nicole Sherzinger, courtesy of the Vigilant Citizen.
Don't be stuck in blind world!
Learn, and don't let them trick you too!

• 362 Replies
bigjacob
bigjacob
578 posts
Farmer

Those memes on page 2 make a great point, is all I have to say.

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Jesus never dreamed of creating a religion. That was Paul, who referred to the Jewish people as "vessels of wrath, fit for destruction"[1]. Meanwhile the Old Testament, which Jesus (I believe; can't yet source this) despised, is a Jewish text and still included in Christianity. My point is, would you really trust that ghastly, outdated book of rubbish to tell you what's good?
And it was founded by a guy who referred to the people of his unintentional &quotrophet" as "fit for destruction".
[1]: The Jews, Story of a People by Howard Fast

Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

Its a combination i belive. At first, the christians were jews who ate only kosher food and follow the mitzvut (laws, but in a mean of good will - religius peoples want to acomplish these laws, like donating to the poor and etc). But as time passed and the second housr of the temple wese destroyed, the christians tried to sepread themselves from the jewish community. And most of there religion was baded on "If you wont belive in jesus, you will go to hell! Youll go to hell and tjen you die!".

Go to Jerusalem or Bethlehem, or read a book on Judaism/Christianity. Actually, Wikipedia could give you some vital information. For one thing, Christianity was very much an underground society (hipsters). The Jews, meanwhile, were very influential, even going so far as to bribe judges to get Christians out of the arena. But people are envious, hateful and greedy things. Also:
Youll go to hell and tjen you die!".

No, you die and then go to Hell. If you died in Hell, nobody would be afraid and they'd go to another, more scary religion.
And when Allah brings his fury upon the Christians and Jews...

Common misunderstanding. Muslim judgement day is when everyone dies and the sinners (and even Shaitan) are let back into hell. [Source: this]
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

which Jesus (I believe; can't yet source this) despised

It wasn't that he hated the books, but the strict (mis)interpretations by the pharisees, such as stoning for any works done on the sabbath. He upheld the 10 commandments as God's direct laws for all men, but denounced the Mosaic Laws given specifically to the Jews.

is a Jewish text and still included in Christianity.

That's because the NT wouldn't make any sense without it, not that it makes much sense anyway.
Nerdsoft
Nerdsoft
1,266 posts
Peasant

That's because the NT wouldn't make any sense without it, not that it makes much sense anyway.

I know, I just think it's hypocritical.
EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

I just think it's hypocritical.

In what way? It's mostly there as a reference. It's like if a slanted overview of China's modern government included an historical preface of the former system to explain how things went awry and how a communist state is better and how great Mao was, and saying how Taiwan is still supporting the outdated, misguided system.
StormWalker
StormWalker
8,232 posts
Jester

*comes in in the middle of a conversation*
Because they feel like it, or because they think religion is ridiculous. Maybe they're possessed by demons, or are just crazy. I have no idea.
Back to your regularly scheduled conversation.

danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Its like why people become neo-nazis. Most of them never met a jewish person and dont care if the nazis look at there "race" as an inferior. Its because they want to feel the power.

But yet again, there are some sofisticated religions who belive that the so called Satan is God and God is Saten.

partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Back to your regularly scheduled conversation.

which died like 2 weeks ago xD
Wyrzen
Wyrzen
325 posts
Peasant

Why not? Maybe he's just misunderstood.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Jews are children of the Devil. Not the Jews of Christ's day, but the present day ones who hate Jesus. They, and the Illuminati, worship the devil because it's their master.

Wait..Jewish people as in those that practice Judaism..or Jewish people as in those of Jewish bloodline?

Because if the latter..than you and I might have an issue
HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Finally, there's the emos. They're trying to be different and weird so they worship a dark power.

Er.. sure you didn't interchange emos with goths here? Or something? Although, whatever you meant, it's wrong in both cases ^^

Anyway, you completely forgot to mention the evil potato mutant scientist dinosaur in his underground lab plotting death of mankind through the invention of sexuality.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Worship is an interesting concept. Seeking spiritual aid from a superior entity outside of myself has never been something I've done. Don't get me wrong, I'm not an Atheist, I just don't pray. I've always believed for true power to be something that can't be obtained outside of ones self. So for me to figure out as to why a person would worship will be difficult.

Well, for one, worshiping Satan can fall to several reasons. For one, people could believe that Satan shouldn't have fallen from being an angel. People could believe that this "God" that the christian bible depicts was wrong for banishing him to hell, making Satan a type of "ally" in the conspiracy against this false God. Thats what I think it is.

But to be honest, I think both religions are wrong. I mean first of all, Satan (A.K.A The Devil) controls dark energy, which seeks to control or destroy. Thats kinda of a deal breaker man. And second, what could truly rival Gods will and might? The supreme creator of everything in existence is rivaled by a man trapped in the center of the planet.. sounds to me like God should have a lower case 'g'. It seems more appropriate.

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,447 posts
Jester

Satan (A.K.A The Devil) controls dark energy, which seeks to control or destroy.

Scripturally, it seems to be the other way around.

what could truly rival Gods will and might?

Regarding His rest, Exodus 31:17 uses the word Naphash, meaning "to take breath, respirate, refresh", implying God's power isn't limitless and needs to be restored. If that's the case, turned angels might really pose a threat to Him.
wontgetmycatnip
wontgetmycatnip
95 posts
Peasant

Jews are children of the Devil.

Given that there's about 14 million Jews, the devil must be very busy. Maybe it's the big red horns which gets him all of the fly honey's and ho's.

Not the Jews of Christ's day, but the present day ones who hate Jesus.

Disbelief =/= hate

They, and the Illuminati, worship the devil because it's their master.

First off, the Illuminati haven't existed since 1785. Second off, Jews worship the same god you do, they just have less dogma associated with him.

Then there's the crazy people. They are possessed so they have to.

If your all-powerful god can only stand by helplessly when his rival decides to mind control a few peasants, he suddenly sounds not so all-powerful anymore.

Finally, there's the emos. They're trying to be different and weird so they worship a dark power.

... Do you know anything?

I just love God, and hate Satan.

You worship a guy, who, according to your dogma, is a mass murderer, and oppose the only figure capable of fighting him.
Showing 46-60 of 362