ForumsNewcomers ForumHello. I am new here

22 4188
Daniel7919
Daniel7919
4 posts

solo quisiera saber si hay algún latino aquí que yo también lo soy y tambien quiero saber que es eso de los meritos

• 22 Replies
Mickeyryn
Mickeyryn
278 posts

Oi, I am Mickey. I am assuming your name is Daniel. Can you speak English?
I can speak OK Spanish... But let's see what I can do... : well, you are a Latino, and... *Sal, need help translating!* I yell.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,433 posts

Bienvenidos, Daniel. Esta es la pagina que esta buscando.

Having said that, it is a site rule that all posts must be written in English. Taken straight from the Community Forum Rules & Regulations,

This is an English web site, so all forum posts must be written in English. Any thread topics or replies written in a language other than English may be removed without notice.

Ironic translation:

Este es un sitio web Inglés, así que todos los mensajes del foro debe ser escrito en Inglés. Los temas de rosca o respuestas escritas en un idioma que no sea Inglés puede ser removido sin previo aviso.

I hope the accents work.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,190 posts

Hi I'm R2. But instead of being my silly self, I shall warn you.

This is an English only site.

Daniel7919
Daniel7919
4 posts

Okay I will write only in English.
But I'm using the Google translator and that almost no English.
I have a few questions to ask you
What is it for this "report"?
Perhaps this is the only way to respond to messages?
Those are all my questions.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,190 posts

They're to contact moderators or administrators to a spammy or abusive post.

MattEmAngel
MattEmAngel
7,746 posts

What is it for this "report"?

That means someone has something rude, abusive or is advertising. When you click "report" it sends the moderators and admininstrators an alert and they delete the post.

You respond by typing a new message and clicking "Submit," the same way you responded to R2D2 when he said to use English only.
winmaster1
winmaster1
641 posts

Eh, do not mind R2, he has issues and is deemed socially awkward.

Please refer to the help page for help, but you will be banned.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,344 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG, sorry, i cant speak spanish (or spanish-related languages)... but if you wanna talk gaelge...^^

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,401 posts

Eh, do not mind R2, he has issues and is deemed socially awkward.

Read posts before posting... he actually posted something useful this time! Since he normally talks random weird stuff, I think there's something wrong, err... right with his programming! LOL =P

Welcome to ArmorGames!! Have fun with all the great games and hopefully become an active member of this great community! See you around! =)
NyanZombie
NyanZombie
5 posts

Hola Daniel, el informe es para la gente que está siendo malo, correo no deseado y no seguir las reglas. Espero ayudado agregarme si quieres.

xXxDAPRO89xXx
xXxDAPRO89xXx
6,795 posts

Hola Daniel, el informe es para la gente que está siendo malo, correo no deseado y no seguir las reglas. Espero ayudado agregarme si quieres.

This site is supposed to be primarily English if you didn't know already...
diegojose10
diegojose10
2 posts

Hola Daniel, tambien soy latino... Mira, aprovechando el idioma para alguno que quiera ayudarme... No se si han jugado Kingdom Rush, es buenisimo de antemano... el caso es que me sucede lo siguiente, he completado los nieveles "supuestamente", pero me aparecen dos niveles mas cerrados, y no entiendo porque no puedo continuar...

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,697 posts

Hola Daniel si necesitas ayuda con algunas cosas en ingles me puedes preguntar. Yo soy completamente bilingue y se traducir las cosas bien.

Welcome to AG, hope you enjoy your stay.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,995 posts

So..many..rule..breakings D=

I must flee..

*whispers welcome while fleeing*

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
13,401 posts

English please folks... He understands that there are several users that can help him translate stuff to understand how everything works here. Thank you! =)

Showing 1-15 of 22