Forums

ForumsForum Games

Dragon Island: Rebirth ((RP))

Posted Apr 18, '13 at 9:38pm

Mordex

Mordex

494 posts

Valessa smiles "It just so happens Desmond's mom is Thorn's rider, Chari. I'm sure we could find out where she is from her." She said hopefully. Desmond nodded "I was never one from social activity either, i spent a couple years surviving on my own in the forest after my training has reached its peak. I attended this before when I was little but not since then. I patrol the outskirts most of the day and night."

Valtair smiled brightly "It feels good to be the heroes of people as they say. Life is good all around..."he says as a frantic guard riding his dragon in the air shouted down at them "Sir and madames, there is something you need to see, immediately!" He said before flying in the direction he came from. Valtair's eyes tensed

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 1:07am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,557 posts

"Interesting." Queen Mab said looking at Desmond. "The fact that you didn't catch me while you were on patrol just proves how good of a thief me and my mom are." Willow said with a smile.

Storm quickly hopped onto Moon and took off after the guard. She wasn't liking this considering that today was so pose to be a celebration, in a way, was for both sides of the rebellion.

Posted Apr 19, '13 at 2:50pm

Mordex

Mordex

494 posts

Valessa nodded with a smile "Thorn isn't able to have children because she is so deeply in synch with her shadow and psy abilities, she call herself a Abyss Dragon. If it weren't for the incident, Desmond wouldn't be my rider.." She said to Queen Mab. Desmond laughed "Training from Storm? I didn't really have a chance of seeing you normally. Say we could make a great team, the four of us, like them." He says with a smile a little hopefully

Valtair flies quickly after them, it had been peaceful for years now something happens the day of the celebration. The guard speeds ahead to a clearing, the scene is horrifying. Dead soldiers and dragons lay across the ground, some oddly already decayed. Several trees were dead around them.

Reply to Dragon Island: Rebirth ((RP))

You must be logged in to post a reply!